X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video masturbation: Marleen S

Video masturbation: Marleen S
    Attached Files

I was doing "research" on Marleen ahead of her Playdate, hehe, and I stumbled across this mini-epic. I can't believe there are no comments on a masturbation video where a girl cums four times in 12 minutes! I feel like Marleen deserves some kind of AW award for this performance, but I guess the four orgasms were reward enough. She starts out with a goal of three, but after the third time, she can't stopping touching herself and it's clear she will soon exceed her lofty goal with the help of her dolphin toy. The fourth time she cums, it seems like she's looking at her pussy almost in disbelief of all the pleasure it gave her. "I had four orgasms, 1, 2, 3, 4, especially for you! Thank you for watching!" Marleen is so sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by massfan3 View Post
      I was doing "research" on Marleen ahead of her Playdate, hehe, and I stumbled across this mini-epic. I can't believe there are no comments on a masturbation video where a girl cums four times in 12 minutes! I feel like Marleen deserves some kind of AW award for this performance, but I guess the four orgasms were reward enough. She starts out with a goal of three, but after the third time, she can't stopping touching herself and it's clear she will soon exceed her lofty goal with the help of her dolphin toy. The fourth time she cums, it seems like she's looking at her pussy almost in disbelief of all the pleasure it gave her. "I had four orgasms, 1, 2, 3, 4, especially for you! Thank you for watching!" Marleen is so sexy.
      Hey Massfan,

Thank you!! 4 orgasms where reward enough but I like it that you mentioned it!!!

lots of love and a big kiss!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
      Working...
      X