Clear All

Nude girl Mila

Nude girl Mila
    Attached Files

today is the day...

Comment

Originally posted by theOnlyInyan View Post
      today is the day...
      ...for the solo shoot of our bespectacle beauty!

Can't wait for the video. Much as I think Mila's a very pretty girl, she really is a lovely young lady in personality too.

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
        ... Much as I think Mila's a very pretty girl, she really is a lovely young lady in personality too.
        right you are! She is a wonderful young lady and has done a wonderful video
        It's nice to hear her talking about shoots we all have already seen... She seemed a tiny little bit concerned about her first girl/girl shoot.
        But we know how good her first girl/girl experiences went and all are happy

Comment

thank you so much, Mila!! For your yoga, your stories (I liked the "wasted" part), and your wonderful body!
          We love you ...

Comment

After four astonishingly sexy girl-girl shoots, the chance to spend some one-on-one time with wonderfully pretty Mila has arrived. Basking in her lovely, smart, funny presence is simply exhilarating, particularly after getting to know her on the boards. Her body is perfectly beautiful, and it's clear she loves sharing it. I also loved hearing how excited she was to lose her girl-girl virginity, since we know what an incredible time she's had with all her gorgeous partners. The masturbation interlude was lovely as well. First she tells us what she thinks about when she's touching herself, which is incredibly hot. Then she sets to work, with her gentle but insistent stroking pushing her towards a lovely orgasm and sweetly contented sigh as she bids us farewell.

In all, a joyful shoot from a lovely girl who has quickly ascended the ranks to become one of my absolute favorite AW models of all time. Thanks so much, Mila!

Comment

Thank you Mila for the wonderful playdate! Your body is so marvelous, thoroughly perfect; your smile charming and your heart full of grace. And between your legs we divine a magic and very exciting miracle.

Comment

Wasn't she wonderful this morning? Just a very special lady. My all-time favorite Abby girl.
                Last edited by raiedefesse; 16 April 2015, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X