X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Noa (comes back)

Nude girl Noa (comes back)
    Attached Files

ohw these pictures are lovely! Thank you Masie!

I have never been able to see so deep inside my pussy.. and from so many angles :P haha. Amazing how I can stretch it so much and fit so many fingers. I think it was 7 at some point?

I loved doing this and if it wasn't so messy I would love to play with oil again another time.. maybe with someone else together.. would be nice and slippery :P The oil felt quite cold on my body as you can probably tell by my reaction, but that was nice. I especially liked feeling it drip into my panties.

I can't wait to see the video too

xxx Noa

Comment

ohw and it seems I have a thing for red kitchens :P haha

Comment

me too ... my kitchen is also red..

Comment

It was awesome to see your anus contracting while you described in voice and with your finger your favorite spots to touch around your pussy. How are you feeling these muscle contractions?

Comment

You're quite the adventurous girl Noa, and you DO like fingers don't ya? For such a small girl you can fit a lot in there, heh. Reminds me that there was once a big toy send to the Dildo Drive at AWHQ (not sure DD still exists though).. aaanyway, that might have been a good one for you to get ;-) Or an inflatable toy, don't overdo it on those though, don't want you to blow up :P

Hopefully you come back for some more shoots soon?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X