X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Blanca & Gala

Lesbian Sex: Blanca & Gala
    Attached Files

Wonderful shoot, I love how the excuse of language instruction leads into this playful relationship of Gala "seducing" the "innocent" Blanca. It's very cute and endearing, just in their gazes, Gala's sultry & Blanca's more shy; or when Gala asks in Spanish if she can suck Blanca's toes, and the latter assents as if such a thought had simply never crossed her mind! It's all part of the game between these two, I'm sure. Then of course being the anal fiend I am, I couldn't help but wonder if Gala was stretching her bum cheeks in a suggestive invitation to Blanca's tongue to slip between them... If so, Blanca stuck to the "innocent" role and didn't take the hint. Ah well... It's almost better as the faintest innuendo.

Comment

Originally posted by fourth1 View Post
      I love how the excuse of language instruction leads into this playful relationship of Gala "seducing" the "innocent" Blanca.
      I can't believe that someone created a quality erotic scene based on the stereotypical scenario of the "anatomy lesson". Excellent chemistry, seduction and scene.

Comment

I love Galas scenes. She seems to truly enjoy herself either alone or with women. How about Gala and Lulu, a perfect scene that would be.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
        Working...
        X