X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Questions asked to the models

I think that AW could ask more interesting questions to the models:

Solo
    AW often ask to the models questions about their adolescence (first periods, age of boobs growth...). It gets boring. It would be more interesting to ask to the models questions about their life as an adult (they may have done interesting things before deciding to do some adult work). For example, the discussions in the videos made by elvaar are great.

Girl-Girl
    The videos before the girl-girl shoots are boring. It's always the same questions in the same order. It was better when these video felt more like a backstage: The questions were asked by the shooters, the models were shot while preparing themselves, they could be interviewed separately and could talk about what they expect of the shoot.

What do you think?

The questions for the before vids in g/g shoots are partially that way out of need I think. It lets the girls establish what they want in/from the coming shoot, which helps to get a good shoot. The after-vid is much more free format and thus feels more like a backstage thing.

I was about to say backstage-vids were done quite recently, but when I looked up one I remember it's from 2011 with Masie : http://www.abbywinters.com/girl_girl...e/video/clip_4 , it helps she has no problems talking on camera

For Solo shoots, any question that gives us some insight to the model is fine with me!

Comment

Hey red thanks for the feedback, I will make an effort to get a more rounded set of questions for my solo shoots in future touching on more parts of the woman's life. As a general rule I always find it interesting to look at a models early past to see what kind of a person finds themselves in a place in their life where they feel able to share their body and inner self in a public forum as so many of the mindless debates by politicians who do not know what they are talking about, focus on how all nude actresses must come from broken homes so I find it wonderful to hear this is not the case.

Frans kind of hit the nail on the head with the girl - girl shoots. I hope you have noticed a boost in quality in the scenes we are releasing in the girl girl site in recent times and that is mostly due to the extra work happening behind scenes with our incredible models.

We have been working on ways to really empower the woman to let go and do what ever feels right to them in their scene and part of the tools we promise them to allow them to do this, is the information they get in the before video from their partner. I always enjoy watching before scenes when models have very similar likes as I know that in their video they will know exactly what to do to drive their partner crazy and they may have one or two tricks they do on themselves that are guaranteed to really blow their partner away. Equally when we have two models who are very different I get eager to watch more as I know that having say a dominant and a submissive model team means they both have someone who compliments their wishes and will be invested in getting that person to push her likes to the extreme as it will be to everyone benefit.

Comment

It's good thing that the models tell each other what they like before Girl-Girl shoots. But it doesn't necessary have to be filmed (or maybe not each time). The before video could me more fun, showing the backstage/preparation of the shoot.

Comment

I personally kinda liked the totally disorganised feel in a before videos more than the more structured feel of sit down chat type.
          Keilyn & Cleo's GG
          and
          Maise & Laura P
          or
          Blaire Bear & Joannie

They put a smile on my dial....

ps:
          ohhh just posted this before seeing redlabka's post (yes distracted watching a bundle of before vids ) Seems we maybe on a similar page with this.

pss: hope the links work

Comment

links work fine pinky It's only links with 'cdn' in them you got to avoid.

Anyway, ideally the questions on the cards would be used not literally but as a guide to have a conversation. Still covering those points but not in the literal way you see now. 'cos that does make it a bit formulaic, less obvious would be neat I realize that doing those before vids without staff around gives a different vid, but with more people around you could avoid the prompting more easily.

Before-shoot vids are a good way to learn Spanish I've noticed, fun! Hmm.. since you're working with cards, translate them to Spanish might be useful? All you have to do is recruit a staffer to make subtitles ;-)

Now I do seem to recall a backstage with two people in a one-person suit.. that was suitable chaotic I'd say... ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
              Anyway, ideally the questions on the cards would be used not literally but as a guide to have a conversation. Still covering those points but not in the literal way you see now. 'cos that does make it a bit formulaic, less obvious would be neat
              I am not sure what the questions on cards refer to, but suppose it is a sort of interview guide whith questions, so I can make my point. I don't think that interview questions should be a guide to a conversation, because a conversation involves two persons, and that would somewhat disconnect the viewer. I don´t mind a bit formulaic questions, quite the opposite actually. Because it is realistic, a first date can be like an interview. But I don´t always respond to the interviews by making up a dating scenario though.

Usually I take it for what it is, and I am interested in the questions on what brought them infront of the camera (or more well put)

Originally posted by masie View Post
              As a general rule I always find it interesting to look at a models early past to see what kind of a person finds themselves in a place in their life where they feel able to share their body and inner self in a public forum
              I like to hear about that. But stressing that question might also make the models life seem to point in the direction of the photo and video shooting. I don´t know, but I just want to say that I want realise that the shooting makes up just a brief moment of their lifestory, and to get an idéa of the multitude of tracks that makes up the present of their lives. I like to think they are about to step out of the photo or video, and move on to something else. In short, I like the details that associate them with other contexts than the photo and video session, that is liberating for the women and as me as a viewer.

I have soon enjoyed my a month of membership to the end, I am very happy, and find it no way exhausted. And I can't imagine anywhere else I could take part in a discussion like this.

Comment

What did you guys make of Mariettas most recent solo, did that have a wide enough fix of question subjects? Also look at Lewa's solo in the woods and Alex Ks most recent solo. In all three examples I put questions in a tin and got the ladies to slect at random. Did that work for you?

Comment

Feel free to propose some interesting questions. Remember:
                  - the most interesting questions are open ended question so model can tell us what she wants to share

I am wondering with what you come up

BTW Masie I love the idea of putting questions in a tin

Also Masie created new thread where you can put your questions.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X