X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Flora & Thais

Lesbian Sex: Flora & Thais
    Attached Files

Great image set... another Thais GG that looks like there is some real (sorry Laktor) between the ladies.

Click image for larger version

Name:	g_flora_thais003.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	144.6 KB
ID:	647026

Comment

What a pair, the spunky spitfire Thais and a very sexy and womanly Flora. I loved the part where Thais was standing with Flora's legs perched on her shoulders.

Comment

Flora is lovely! Where is she from? The tag says British, but I'm not sure I recognize her accent. Has she got a solo coming up so we can find out more about her? Thanks.

Comment

Yes Chico there is a solo coming of Flora soon and having watched it I can tell you it is worth the wait and she is coming soon!

I loved being in the same room of these two woman, they devoted themselves to one another and were not frightened to let their passion hurl them around the space at top speed giving all of us a work out!

Comment

What an enormous privilege it is to get to look at this shoot, thanks to the models and everyone involved! Can't imagine a more gorgeous amazing elf-like couple.

Comment

I liked this photo with Flora relaxing/lying down on the bed.
              It would be great to see this kind of photo more often (in solo and girl-girl shoots).

Comment

Thanks, ladies, for an awesomely thrilling video!

凧ちゃん

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X