Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Masie

Hi!
    I just got back to AW and just love being back!!! Masie, I have so many favs on this site, but I have to say you are my all time fav here! I love your smile as much as your body, love your laugh as much as your pussy, you are just awesome girl! So happy you are still here!!!! Thank you soo much for sharing your wonderful self with the rest of us!!!!

Big Hugs from Steve

Hugs back at you Steve!

I have literally just hit the mid day slump where my body is too busy digesting lunch to give me as much pep as I would like, so I snuck onto the AW boards for a few minutes and you just gave me the kick I needed to skip my way through the rest of the afternoon with a smile - thank you so much xxx

Comment

Originally posted by Happysteve View Post
      Hi!
      Thank you soo much for sharing your wonderful self with the rest of us!!!!

Big Hugs
      Hear hear! Couldn't agree more!!!

Comment

Masie, Whenever you have a slump, or feel a bit down, just know that there is this guy in Aussie land who gets sooooo happy just seeing your face. Who gets happy whatever you do on AW. Just love everything you've done on AW. Sooooo happy you are here my gorgous little sweetheart. So if you feel down, know you make me soooo happy!

Comment

Masie, since you make me so happy, howabout I give you a holiday destination to dream about? The Sunshine coast in Australia stretches from Caloundra to Noosa, 60 km of endless beaches. People here say they have four seasons but for someone born in the snow that's a joke. Our coldest temp is the warmest in Scandinavia. So summer all year round. 26 degrees in the ocean in summer and then it slowly drops to 20 by july. 30 degrees in the air in summer and 22 in winter. Blue skies all year round.

A few km behind the coast is an old mountain range, old vulcanos twisting around pretty mountain towns. Old winearies and really pretty little towns. Cheese factories with free taste tasting, endless little carts along the roads with food produced along the road. All sorts of fruit and veg where there is a sign on the cart saying put money in a jar and take fruit. So awesome how they trust people.

There are so many markets on weekends all over the coast. So many places with live music. Great coffee and great wine all over the coast.

You go down to the beach in the morning for a walk and everyone says hello. Every time you think of the old song What a wonderful world, where he sings, he says hello, but really means I love you. Thats how I feel every morning.

You can drive around in the winter, feeling cold if you've been here for awhile, and taste wine in lots of winearies, taste beer in breweries, or just walk along endless beaches and splash your feet in the pacific ocean.

In the warmer months you walk along the beaches and jump in every ten meters, just loving life.

Drive up to Noosa and walk around the national park and check out lizzards and other wildlife.

Rent a kayak and paddle out to Bribie Island or around Maroochy river. Go for a surf and just love life.

Masie, I just love my life so much living here. I am the happiest man I know!

Hugs from Steve

Comment

Ohhhhh.... it's VikingSteve....

Welcome back Steve...
            Why the new "Name" ?? Sure Frans or Brent could bring back "VikingSteve" if you wanted.

Pinky...

Comment

Hahahaha, love to be remembered Pinky, didn't even remember my old name. Just love to be back. Don't have as much time as I used to to be here, but the site is so awesome I just feel like I should pay for this amazing site. What did you think about my holiday destination? Doesn't it sound great where I live?

Comment

So I have a question for the lovely Masie well maybe it's kinda of a request too Masie I was just curious if you had a boyfriend or other special male someone that you've been together with for a while and if so can we look forward to a seeing you doing a boy/girl shoot? I can't speak for everyone else here but I'd really love if you did a boy/girl shoot to share with everyone

Comment

Hi Samuel, you are lovely wanting to see me back in action model side of the camera but for now i am happy where I am. Don't get me wrong I am still as happy nude and bouncing about as I ever was but I am currently wanting to focus on the skills needed to make even better video and even better pictures, to swap over - that said never say never, there is a correct time and a place for everything xxx

Comment

Thanks Masie great job on the shoots I've seen you've done behind the camera I also loved the second half of your answer that hopefully in due time we'll see you on the model side of the camera again I personally look forward to that but until then I love seeing the work your doing behind the camera

Comment

Masie, I agree with everything said about you on this forum. You are just so full of life and so much fun - a pleasure to see you in front of the camera and also behind it chatting with the other girls about their shoots.
                      Just to re-affirm Samuel's request - can I be cheeky and ask you please, please, please consider a GG with Amaya M - I think you would compliment each other perfectly!
                      Sad if not but otherwise I wish you all the best and hope you remain part of Abbywinters for a long time to come.

Comment

I promise when the time is right I will consider all the things and thank you all for your kind words it is always nice to feel loved

Comment

Loved today's picture of the day um but ladies next time can we have a no clothing picture and the lovely Masie you are beautiful as always who just can't help but tease those who ask to see you in front of the camera again and back in action even if it's not all that often it's just a real treat to see you in front of the camera and your work behind it is amazing as well

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                          Working...
                          X