Model Pages?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Model Pages?

Why do (for example) Sicilia and Gloria not get model pages linking to all their shoots? Most models on AW get a link on each their shoot pages which shows their age for the current shoot, and a link to the page indexing all their shoots. Compare the shoot pages for Gloria and Sicilia with just about every other model on AW.

Click image for larger version

Name:	G&T.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	128.1 KB
ID:	663859

Here is Thais shoot and model pages as a comparison.

Name:	thais12.png
Size:	737.1 KB
ID:	663861

What's going on?

Thanks
    R xxx
    Attached Files
    Last edited by remigius; 18 June 2014, 11:20 PM. Reason: formatting, picture correction

Hi Remigius, I checked on the website this two profiles (Gloria and Sicilia) and it seems that all is good (attached the screen capture below). Do you still have this problem? Please let me know so I can do better research. It is possible that if you still dont see the profiles of the models as they should be, it is due to your account settings.

Name:	screen capture _gloria.jpg
Size:	223.9 KB
ID:	647032

Name:	screen capture_sicilia.jpg
Size:	202.8 KB
ID:	647033

Comment

remigus, did you forget to remove some of your old attachments above?

Either way, this looks to be a tech problem related to your account. Will ask web-team to look into that.

Comment

Izzy..... how do you get the number of tags and ticks by your tags??
        very cool... I want... I want...
        Is that because you're connected or can we all get that...

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
          remigus, did you forget to remove some of your old attachments above?

Either way, this looks to be a tech problem related to your account. Will ask web-team to look into that.
          Hi Frans - I did try several times to remove the surplus screenshot attachments by editing my post, but the extra ones stubbornly refused to be deleted, making the page look a bit busy. Sorry about that. My account seems to work OK otherwise but feel free to take a look.
          Cheers R.

Comment

Partial success - I went to Sicilia's page just now and indeed the page I get looks like that posted by Izzy.

However, click on her model link (the picture with her age at the top) and hey presto, I get Not Found....

Name:	Capture.jpg
Size:	86.2 KB
ID:	647035

All very trivial I know, but I am curious!

Thanks again. x

Comment

I just tried Gloria and found her page - minus the model link with her age in it.

Name:	Capture.jpg
Size:	72.8 KB
ID:	647036

The url of this page is: http://www.abbywinters.com/nude_girls/buttplug/gloria

Cheers R x

Comment

Originally posted by remigius View Post
                Partial success - I went to Sicilia's page just now and indeed the page I get looks like that posted by Izzy.
                Really, including the 'see more of this girl' link ? Can't reproduce that for your account. Either way web team is looking into it, seems to only affect the modelpages of some models, not the shootpages at all.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X