• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Dannah

Nude girl Dannah
    Attached Files

How super cute is Dannah in this pic...,
    She was adorable with Thais so very much looking forward to her first solo shoot, not far away now...
    Last edited by mrpinkeyes; 21 June 2014, 03:14 PM. Reason: thanks Frans

Comment

Hmm...yeah that pic wasn't ideal to see Dannah, fixed that. Which reminds me, got to watch her other shoot still, so little time..

Comment

I was on the lookout, for Dannah's solo shoot when it first came out, and still I almost missed it. Such a cute face, pretty long hair, and a sexy bod!

Comment

Not sure if this has been posted (anywhere else) yet but I just discovered that Dannah is also "Alina Snow".

For those interested, she is on Clips4Sale, ATK and a few other places. I recommend enjoying her (delicious) Abby Winters shoot first, obviously, but if you're after even more Dannah, the good news is she appears to be popping up on a few other websites as well.

Ideally, she'd do a B/G scene with A.W (my fingers are crossed)... but a few more T3 G/G scenes or an extreme solo masturbation scene certainly wouldn't generate any complaints from this humble member.

I wonder how many other A.W models are working for / appearing with other brands?

While no one beats Abby's quality and sincerity, I'm always up for checking out what other ventures the A.W ladies are exploring. I'm constantly checking I.F.M and B.A for the latest offerings. Last point: I do like the fact that A.W can serve as a platform to get noticed (for amateur models) but I also think it's cool they occasionally hire industry models as well.

In closing, fantastic work, A.W -- and thanks for the gift, I'll be sure to spend it wisely.

- B.

Comment

I absolutely love Dannah! So cute....what is it about cute young girls in short skirts and little white socks!......she is perfect!

Comment

I know I'm 5 years late - but it was so erotic to shee her stick her fingers deep in her ass! I'd love to do anal with her!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X