X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Flora

Nude girl Flora
    Attached Files

What a beautiful, strong orgasm - it was such a pleasure watching you pleasuring yourself. Thanks for sharing your body and this wonderful moment.

David

Comment

Originally posted by hardev4301 View Post
      What a beautiful, strong orgasm - it was such a pleasure watching you pleasuring yourself. Thanks for sharing your body and this wonderful moment.

David
      Yes, I want to second that!!

Comment

Caught my eye that Flora's inner labia are looking especially tender.

Comment

Flora seems like a very nice and intelligent woman, as well as a beautiful one. She speaks beautiful English and is obviously well educated and seems very open about herself. It's therefore a pity we don't find out anything about her at all, not even what country she's from or how she learned English so well, let alone anything about what she does in her life. It's nice to know what she thinks about her body, but there's obviously a whole lot more to her that is completely ignored.

Comment

I can only gather a bit from her accent and since she is reading the Neon magazine, that she is from Germany.

Comment

Originally posted by JacksonP49 View Post
              Flora seems like a very nice and intelligent woman, as well as a beautiful one. She speaks beautiful English and is obviously well educated and seems very open about herself. It's therefore a pity we don't find out anything about her at all, not even what country she's from or how she learned English so well, let alone anything about what she does in her life. It's nice to know what she thinks about her body, but there's obviously a whole lot more to her that is completely ignored.
              Hi, its so nice to hear your interest in me. but of course i cant tell you everything about my self just yet, a girl has to keep some secrets after all. but i will tell you my english is mother tongue and my upbringing english.the german influence is more recent, i left the old island some years ago for more exciting pastures...hope you keep enjoying my offerings to you here on abbywinters.

Comment

Dear Flora, thank you so much for your reply.

Of course I would never suggest that you or any other model should be asked any question that you are not happy to answer, but I know that Abby Winters would never do that.

The questions that models are asked in their solos are a bit of a hobbyhorse of mine. They are always the same: questions about the model's body and her sexual experiences and preferences. I personally find those questions very boring, and I am much more interested in finding out what the model is like as a whole person. Where is she from? What does she do in her life? What does she hope to do in the future? Also, is this the first time she has tried nude modelling, and what made her decide to try it? Is it something that she tells her family and friends about or does she hope to keep it secret?

There are a few solos where those sorts of questions are asked, but they are extremely rare.

You must have been very young when you went to Germany because your English has a slight German accent. I gather from what you said that we may find out some more about you in the future, which is good to know. As I said, you seem like a very interesting woman.

PJ

Comment

Originally posted by hardev4301 View Post
                  Amen! The undulating, thrusting movements of your lovely body, your uninhibited expression of you pleasure (both in you voice and in your face), and your powerfully convulsive orgasm, were totally thrilling (I viewed your video in full-screen mode on a 27-inch screen, and the effect was utterly breathtaking!). It would be nice to know more about you personally, so I hope we'll see and hear a lot more more of you.

凧ちゃん
                  Last edited by takochan; 19 July 2014, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Flora View Post
                    Hi, its so nice to hear your interest in me. but of course i cant tell you everything about my self just yet, a girl has to keep some secrets after all. but i will tell you my english is mother tongue and my upbringing english.the german influence is more recent, i left the old island some years ago for more exciting pastures...hope you keep enjoying my offerings to you here on abbywinters.
                    Hi Flora
                    In july the friends of AW got spolied by your splendid offerings. I and other guys are still hoping to your return. Please, dear Flora, come back.

Comment

Flora , you are absolutely lovely!!!!! I could just gobble you up!!!!!

Comment

Flora, I loved seeing you in those see through panties in your first shoot and very much look forward to your playdate. I'm going to wear similar panties to work today.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X