X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video masturbation: Daisy B

Video masturbation: Daisy B
    Attached Files

What a lovely young woman! And what a rare privilege to have her share so many insights into her delicious erotic being! Thanks Daisy for this wonderful sharing of your delectable self!!

凧ちゃん

Comment

This one is very special, as beautiful, elegant Daisy talks to us in her delightfully lilting accent throughout her entire masturbation session. She shares insights about how she likes to touch her pretty pussy, the bubbling up of her orgasmic pleasure, and most importantly, what she thinks about to get herself worked up. That's because she confesses she loves thinking about all of the people watching her video and pleasuring themselves!

That puts her in a recent trend alongside Uma J and Ariel of IMs where the girls explicitly invite us to masturbate to them, which is spectacularly erotic. To have the support and encouragement of darling models to indulge in my favorite activity alongside them adds immeasurably to my pleasure. Not to mention that Daisy is so pretty with a perfect body, which she positions to give us the best possible view of her determined stroking for 20 blissful minutes. Thanks Daisy!

Comment

Massfan3, can you point out the specific IM's by Uma J and Ariel that you refer to in your post, or post links to them? Thanks.

Comment

Sure! Here is stunning Uma J talking to the camera: "I'm going to masturbate, and I would love for you to masturbate to me doing it!"

And here is lovely Ariel: "Today I do my first masturbation... you can join me if you like!"

Now I'm starting to imagine double or triple IM possibilities with these girls and Daisy...

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X