3D Art With Poser, Daz and Other Cool Apps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3D Art With Poser, Daz and Other Cool Apps

Cool stuff we can do with these softwares.

Here's where we can share and discuss 3D graphics and modeling, whether it be for erotic art or eye-popping animated graphics that would give Hollywood filmmakers and video producers some cues as well as inspire folks who've always been curious about this form of Digital art. Plus here we can show tuff we couldn't otherwise be allowed to post on more conservative 3D forums. Just good, clean fun, the stuff that dreams are made of.

A question came in Pippa's thread as to what the capabilities of one of the models I've created can represent and whether certain poses can be achieved, so as we can see here, the answer to the main question is... yes. Our lovely Melanie welcomes you to her quaint cottage there on her farmland. It's nightfall, won't you offer Melanie some company as she relaxes and enjoys the nice early evening air?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Melanie-Frontporch1sm.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.3 KB
ID:	663911

Name:	Melanie-Frontporch2sm.jpg
Size:	41.7 KB
ID:	663912

Name:	Melanie-Frontporch3sm.jpg
Size:	39.0 KB
ID:	663913

Thanks Wolfgang! Glad to see Melanie is welcoming and does not mind sharing her body. I really like her. Can she spread her butt cheeks a little. Would love to see her anus.

Comment

Ok...a couple of questions from me.

- How long would the process take to say, she undresses inside and walks outside to the porch to take a pee as we see in the pic's above.?.

- This may be a silly/naive question but can you actually produce a urine flow in the video ?

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunray View Post
        Ok...a couple of questions from me.

- How long would the process take to say, she undresses inside and walks outside to the porch to take a pee as we see in the pic's above.?.

- This may be a silly/naive question but can you actually produce a urine flow in the video ?
        Heh-heh You'll be tickled to know that most native Poser and Das figures start completely nude and there is a whole art to actually putting clothes on a figure as well as jewelery and even hair.

I have in the past produced a urine flow in one of my other character figures by writing out the Poser animation (without urine flow) to an HD h264 video file then bringing that h264 video into AfterEffects and creating a particle animation that would resemble a thin but fast liquid flow that would represent urine. The overall end effect was pretty convincing, considering it was derived from a Poser 3D figure. However just several days ago I found a urine prop that was designed mainly for Daz Victoria 4 and Michael 4 but it does work with other Poser and Daz figures. Since I just got it I still need to learn how to animate it although I got the general gist of it.

Incidentally Melanie isn't weeing (yet), she's just having a casual rub and is enjoying the feel ofthe evening breeze caressing her lovely bits.

Comment

Name:	Melanie-Frontporch3sm.jpg
Size:	134.5 KB
ID:	647125

Ooops !...something quite not right with the hand Wolfie ?

BTW...I understand why you chose After Effects ( a more expensive and geared more towards the corporate sector ) but why did you choose Pinnacle over Power Director or Corel Video Studio ?.
          Last edited by tjsunray; 3 August 2014, 10:49 PM.

Comment

I think the fingers are bent back towards her body.

Comment

Originally posted by Skin25 View Post
              Yeah you're right...my eyes are deceiving me...not as good as they once were.

Comment

Originally posted by Skin25 View Post
                I see what you're saying. I posed the hand to form more of a 'peace sign' with her 3rd and 4th fingers curled inward, intentionally. When you make a 'peace sign' with your own hand you can see how this particular hand pose was intended.

Comment

...BTW...I understand why you chose After Effects ( a more expensive and geared more towards the corporate sector ) but why did you choose Pinnacle over Power Director or Corel Video Studio ?.
                  Actually I did have Corel Avid Studio 17 about a year ago but experienced many bug issues with that software so, lucky I still had Pinnacle Studio Ultimate 14 to fall back on. Power Director is one I'll definitely check into. The big one out there for post-production, as I understand, is Mac-based Final Cut and y'know a friend of mine was on the phone with me today and he was saying how he was seriously considering going Macintosh. I'd say with what PC-based apps like the ones we're using can do these days and quite smoothly, I might add, the need for transitioning to Macintosh for this kind of work is much less necessary than it had been just several scant years ago.

Comment

I downloaded the trial versions for both Power and Corel just recently and decided if i was to purchase one, it would be Corel and for only one reason,...the Boris 6 3D lettering animation feature which Power lacks somewhat. First though, i still would have to upgrade to Windows 7...we'll see.how it goes.
                    Last edited by tjsunray; 4 August 2014, 12:08 AM.

Comment

I downloaded the trial versions for both Power and Corel just recently and decided if i was to purchase one, it would be Corel and for only one reason,...the Boris 6 3D lettering animation feature which Power lacks somewhat. First though, i still would have to upgrade to Windows 7...we'll see.how it goes.
                      Incidentally Corel does now own all of Avid and Pinnacle product. Used to be Avid was by Avid and Pinnacle was spawned from Avid but in the last two years or so ago Corel bought out the whole lock stock & barrel.

Also used to be both Daz and Poser kinds worked hand-in hand and there was alot of compatibility, but up until just a few years ago there seemed to be a parting of the ways between Daz and Poser so in the not too-distant future we can expect to see less compatibilities with the Genesis and Daz figures for poser.

Comment

Meet Margret. She's one of my main characters I've created in Poser. Margret welcomes us to her fine, modest home as she awakens from a wee catnap on the sofa.

Name:	Margret-casual1_On_Couch1.jpg
Size:	53.5 KB
ID:	647129

Name:	Margret-casual1_On_Couch2.jpg
Size:	52.3 KB
ID:	647130

Comment

I've created a new figure in Poser tonight based on the Antonia WM figure. Seems this figure is quite versatile and there are additional morph packages and skin mats available for this figure.

Name:	Robin_Waitress1.jpg
Size:	289.3 KB
ID:	647156

Anyways you can tell this cool and cozy scene could get hot rather fast so long as this new character is around to brighten the room.

Name:	Robin_Waitress2.jpg
Size:	240.2 KB
ID:	647157

Comment

Originally posted by wolfgangbuster29 View Post

Anyways you can tell this cool and cozy scene could get hot rather fast .
                            Do you know something we don't, but are about to find out ? ...she's wearing a cute little nightie...what's her name ?...i like her

Comment

Do you know something we don't, but are about to find out ? ...she's wearing a cute little nightie...what's her name ?...i like her
                              She's wearing a cocktail dress that is part of the uniform (fun choice of uniform for waitressing at that), but you can see here, our Robin the Waitress/Bartender knows how to relax by stretching out on the bar. Robin wastes no time getting her kit off after closing time.

Name:	Robin_Waitress4.jpg
Size:	55.3 KB
ID:	647159

Comment

Relaxing at the bar...
                                Attached Files

Comment

Hey that is some bar !...waitresses and bartenders serving with no panties on. I think i know the name of that bar...is it called Woodys ?

Is Robin sporting a bit of a bush ?.

Comment

Robin appears to be 'bush-free' as we shed a bit more light on the subject. By the way, lights are addable, movable and changeable in this software, just as it would be in a live studio or photo session of sorts.

This lovely lass appears she would be quite the conversationalist. Very relaxed and confident. Obviously she studied diligently to earn her bartender's license once she turned 21. We see she definitely has developed some skills for the profession.

Name:	Robin_Waitress6.jpg
Size:	71.6 KB
ID:	647162

Comment

Bottoms-up

Name:	Robin_Waitress7.jpg
Size:	36.2 KB
ID:	647164

Comment

On a much more conservative note but still on the exotic tip, we see our lovely Robin has a rather nifty set of wheels and Robin knows all the intimate and secluded yet blissfully romantic places, and 'times,' to travel to. How about a secluded beach with lighthouse? Robin brings us with her after her night of work at the club. Daylight here you say? Well Robin has a time machine so she has all the time she wants.

Name:	Robin_Time Machine1.jpg
Size:	43.4 KB
ID:	647170

Name:	Robin_Time Machine2.jpg
Size:	54.8 KB
ID:	647171

Getting kinda windy but it is quite enjoyable and refreshing.

Name:	Robin_Time Machine3.jpg
Size:	52.7 KB
ID:	647172

Comment

Bottoms-up
                                          I'll drink to that...here's to Robin and her evolvement. Does Robin have a girlfriend/boyfriend and can/will she fornicate ?

Comment

I'll drink to that...here's to Robin and her evolvement. Does Robin have a girlfriend/boyfriend and can/will she fornicate ?
                                            Heh-heh I'm just getting to know Robin myself and as we can see our Robin is gonna be quite full of nifty surprises as I myself only recently found out that she has grasped the opportunity to look after Doc Emmett Brown's Delorian Time Machine. It'll be quite an adventure just trying to keep up with Robin as I am sure the resources that she has about herself and at her fingertips has the ability to show us an amazing world if we're able to keep up.

Comment

Robin stops off at the office and facilities of Doc Brown. This appears to be a ways into the future. It's kinda neat lookin.' Bright & clean. Pleasant atmosphere for a visit.

Hey TJ, since you did ask about Robin sporting a bush, Robin reveals that although she has preferred the cleanshaven look, she has been kickin' around the idea of letting her pubes grow a bit for a change. Whaddaya think, guys?

Name:	Robin_Office1.jpg
Size:	33.3 KB
ID:	647176

Comment

Name:	Robin_Office1.jpg
Size:	112.6 KB
ID:	647178

Ok...I see where you're going with this Wolfie...our own Back to the Future plot. ...I'll take Robin over Micheal J. Fox any time.

Robin, a beautiful sexy bartender/waitress who works at the local bar named Woody's is propositioned by our mad scientist Doc Brown by telling her all about his new invention...a Time Machine built with a DeLoreon automobile.This is all so fascinating to Robin since she is a sports car aficionado and accepts his invitation ( and advances )

The night ends up with them having sex. The next morning the Doc is still very hungover and decides to stay in bed. Meanwhile Robin the much younger, energetic, bright-eyed beauty is curious and stumbles upon some of the Doc's invention gadgets including the Grodesic Helmet....hence the pic.

...who knows now where she'll be teleported to ?...maybe a tropical island, with her newly grown bush and all. ?

Comment

Heh-heh That's pretty funny, TJ. Actually you did a pretty good job superimposing that geodesic helmet onto Robin's head.

Robin is full of surprises, even to me. Really blew my mind when I found her with the Delorean and found out that she could fly that thing and get around to different time periods the way she does. It'll be interesting to see where we find her next.

I think the idea for Robin to sport a bush is a good one, perhaps a nicely-trimmed one, kinda neat. We shall see in the next couple of weeks ahead perhaps as those things take a bit of time to grow and become prominent.

This kinda shows how much fun working with this kind of software can be and the results, as we can see, are quite rewarding and even surprising.

Comment

This kinda shows how much fun working with this kind of software can be and the results, as we can see, are quite rewarding and even surprising.
                                                    Wolfie...yeah, that is fun. 3D Animation figures are becoming more and more realistic by the year and the programming process, video games, cartooning etc. will also become easier and easier.

Comment

In the Space-Time Contituum our Robin takes us back to the '90s. 1890, that is, and shows us... the first computer. The Hollerith Census Tabulator.

Name:	Robin_Hollerith1.jpg
Size:	72.6 KB
ID:	647180

Comment

Whoever said computing couldn't be fun and fascinating? Robin explores the Hollerith. I believe this machine was the first electro-mechanical device of its kind to be used in the 1890 U.S. Cencus.

Name:	Robin_Hollerith2.jpg
Size:	70.5 KB
ID:	647181

Comment

Bottoms-up

[ATTACH]36566[/ATTACH]
                                                          Thanks for sharing your bottom with us Robin. I like that. I also like your time machine and your new ride as that is one of my favorite movies. I would love to go back to 1955 with you. I also really like the pictures of her from 1890.

Comment

We find our Robin knows all the unbelievably exotic places to hang out, like this tropical island beach. This is Nature at its best. As Robin welcomes us, it seems she has something to tell us...

Name:	Robin-Tropical_Beach1.jpg
Size:	107.8 KB
ID:	647191

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X