X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Lucie L & Lulu

Lesbian Sex: Lucie L & Lulu
    Attached Files

So excited for this one! I was hoping we would get to see Lucie in a girl-girl.

Comment

Very exciting to share in pretty Lucie's first time with a girl. She couldn't ask for a lovelier, friendlier or more expert partner than Lulu to welcome her into the world of girl-girl. Lucie looks like a natural going down on Lulu, whose note informs us Lucie gave her a few orgasms, one of which appears to have occurred in the stills. They certainly both look very happy standing naked together. I'll write more after the sure-to-be-hot video!

Comment

did I mention that Lucie L is AWESOME?! she is so pretty and its rare today to find such stunning girls at abbywiters nowadys. The way she uses her accesoires and Kind of clothes distinguishes her from ordinary girls. I very much look forward to this video scene.

Comment

Absolutely spectacular! So many beautiful photos, I especially loved the ones where their nipples were brushing together and the photos of them standing and kissing by the window. Both of these ladies have gorgeous long hair, Lulu looks quite fetching with her hair grown out. Hope Lucie will be able to come back for more shoots!

Comment

"Wow, it was pretty intense for my first time!" Lucie exclaims in a massive understatement. This is an astonishingly sexy shoot, as two beautiful young women give themselves over completely to pure sexual pleasure. Sweet, busty Lucie has never been with a girl, and radiantly pretty AW veteran Lulu says she is honored to take care of her and help her explore her sexuality. A few minutes into the shoot, however, any sense that Lulu would be gently coaxing a hesitant Lucie out of her shell is obliterated as the girls tear each others clothes off and Lucie matches Lulu stroke for stroke and lick for lick.

The sheer number of orgasms in this shoot is breathtaking, and I honestly lost count of them. From passionate fingering while standing up, deep licking, gorgeous mutual masturbation, tribbing and 69, Lucie and Lulu do everything they possibly can to make each other feel good. On many occasions, one girl will cum, only to have her partner start touching or licking her again but a few seconds later, each time leading to another stunning orgasm. There is some beautiful camera work throughout, giving us nice clear views of the girls' pretty pussies being rubbed and licked, and their beautiful faces overwhelmed with orgasmic ecstasy, often pressed together as they cum at the same time.

"Oh, you are so fucking gorgeous!" Lulu says near the end while Lucie is licking her pussy. It's always thrilling when beautiful young women choose to have their first time time with a girl on AW, but Lucie belongs in a special category of those who have astonished their more experienced partner by proving to be skilled and passionate lovers. "Well done there, I hope you keep up the good work for other ladies, too!" Lulu tells her as they interview each other naked in the after video. "Maybe," Lucie says with a smile, and I dearly hope Lulu's wish comes true and Lucie becomes a new AW superstar. I feel like any other AW models who happen to see this video might just call up AW HQ to see if it is possible to arrange some special time with Lucie...

Comment

Lulu is a fantastic leader again, with Lucie L as a pretty schoolgirl eager to learn. you are great, both ! Many thanks!

Comment

I'd love to know what Lucie thought of her first lesbian experience. It was hot to watch.

Comment

so now we have seen Lucie L in IM, GG, BG - whats else to come? I suggest a sybian shoot if she dares hehe
                  I would also like to see her with two Boys but I know abbywinters doesn't provide that so far...

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X