Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best thing Abby girls think about lesbian sex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best thing Abby girls think about lesbian sex?

What do Abby Winters girls think is the best thing about having lesbian sex? How is it compared with boy-girl sex in terms of fun and enjoyment?

I love boobs, I'm obsessed lol.
    I didn't realise how boob obsessed I am until I watched a video of me having lesbian sex.
    Kissing is softer with a girl, boobs are soft and nice to watch bouncing. I love sex with a guy, girl OR TS so I don't mind.
    I think its just different there's no better or more fun it depends on how you connect with the other person and how sexy you find them.

Comment

Watching two girls licking pussy is a turn on. I liked your scene with Yale.

Comment

Originally posted by johnross12 View Post
        Watching two girls licking pussy is a turn on. I liked your scene with Yale.
        umm I enjoyed it too
        In the photo-set when she is fingering and licking me on the back of the sofa when I came I came so hard she felt it on her finger and was surprised my pussy was gripping her fingers haha When I came in the video she was eating my pussy so couldnt feel that... umm...

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
        Working...
        X