Suggestion: How about five years ago today, or even ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestion: How about five years ago today, or even ten

While the "One Year Ago Today" feature is OK, I would really like something that takes us back more, like five, or even ten, years ago. One year is not really all that interesting for me, and I expect others who have been on the site for a while, and there is a rich archive to choose from. Besides, I often, but not at all always, like the older stuff a bit better.

Hey widower, that's a great idea! I will make it happen shortly!

Comment

Wonderful, thanks.

Comment

Great suggestion Widower. I loved this sight because of all the Aussie girls and would like to be reminded of them. Throwbacks are always cool

Comment

Yes. I like this idea as well. It could help give many of our more recent and new subscribers an opportunity to discover AW's pioneering and original models.

Although the timeline places this model a bit more recent than ten years, it's close enough to be a starting point and I begin with this model because this model is one who actually is the reason I signed up for AW way back in 2008 or so.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Jools1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	647152

Comment

Turns out, we cannot do 10 years ago, as we have not imported all the really old content into the CMS correctly, but we can do 5 years, and that will go live soon. If it's good, I'll find the oldest date back we can do, and set that - prolly 8 years or so.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X