No announcement yet.

Pre-shoots for T3 videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched Renae/Nichole's shoot recently and that before-shoot vid was fun to me because the girls were interviewed separately. That way they can comment on the other girl they're about to have sex with. It's more about how she feels prior to the shoot. Claudia/Candice pre-shoot vid is a good example as well with Claudia listing the things she wants to do with Candice's boobs (she rather likes them ;-)

Comment

The best one of all would have to be the Backstage video with Masie and Marina! Of course, that these two are both so effervescent and just so much fun to watch helps heaps, and as a bonus we also get to see the gorgeous Jacki too!
      I don't think you could produce a better pre-shoot/backstage video than this but I'd like to see if AW could do it again!
      Last edited by boomertoo; 29 June 2015, 02:28 AM.

Comment

Just to add to my thoughts on the Masie-Marina Backstage video, I can't recollect seeing a Backstage shoot for a long time. Am I wrong? (Frans, you'd know better than me).

If I'm not then I wonder if there is a recent decision not to have this type of shoot any more. It would be a shame as "Backstage" were always interesting in various ways and also added some of that "amateur" feel to the content of the site.

Comment

I started this thread back in August 2014. As the videos continued to be shot using the same format I began to offer ideas that I hoped would return them to something akin to the enjoyable shoots of the past. There was some initial change when the cards gradually disappeared and a for a short while the models did exchange intimate stories, even displayed a little intimacy. Otherwise the pre-shoot format remains unchanged since my first post on the subject.

On another thread Izzy was kind enough to state categorically that there would be no policy change over tattoos, thus removing any lingering doubt. I am hoping that someone would be similarly forthright and let me know if the pre-shoots in their current format will definitely continue or whether there is any thought of change, or indeed if we are ever likely to see a return of the old free format shoots or backstage videos. I would be grateful.

Comment

if the pre-shoots in their current format will definitely continue or whether there is any thought of change, or indeed if we are ever likely to see a return of the old free format shoots or backstage videos.
            Quite disappointing not to receive an answer to the question. Would still be grateful for a reply.

Comment

Settle petal. I am sure Masie will reply when she stops shooting!

Comment

Originally posted by garionhall View Post
                Taking full advantage of the nice summer weather ?

Comment

Thanks Garion. Petal now settled and awaiting the lovely Masie.

Comment

the weather is awesome this week - I just hope it holds for another two weeks, we have a BIG shoot coming up - 14 models!

Comment

Originally posted by garionhall View Post
                      the weather is awesome this week - I just hope it holds for another two weeks, we have a BIG shoot coming up - 14 models!
                      So was the guess I emailed you correct, Garion? (Don't worry if it turns out it was - I won't tell anyone else. I know how much spoilers suck...)

Comment

Grump, sorry, no, it's not correct (but it was a good idea, that has been on our list forever! Logistics make it almost impossible, cos those models are in short supply).

The special shoot is scheduled for August 19 or 20, it's weather dependant, which means it has 50% chance of going ahead in the Netherlands...

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that it's not what I thought it was; it would be quite a sight to see. But now I'm all interested in this new shoot, especially since a certain model hinted she'd be involved in her thread...

Comment

uh oh, who? I hope she did not let the cat out of the bag!

Comment

It's been a long while "between drinks" so I'm really looking forward to seeing the new multi-model fun shoot. I have a sneaky feeling that it's sports orientated but then I could be wrong, which is not unusual.

It's also been a very long while since another type of shoot I would like to see, one that I'm sure would not provide anywhere near the same problems to organise: threesome (or foursome) T3 shoots. Aside from a few brief moments in recent times the last such shoot was in 2008. I know I'm not alone in asking for this so I'll be bold and ask the question:

Will AW offer this type of shoot again, or is it accepted that in future T3's will continue to be shot only between two models?

Comment

Hi boomertoo, I myself am also looking forward to the next multi-model shoot but I don't think its sports as they have done it before when they did a version of the Olympics featuring some events I don't think we'll ever see in the real one.

I totally agree with your second point that its been way too long since we had a T3 shoot involving more than two girls, as you say this has been brought up many times before in other threads in this forum, I may be wrong but the nearest we got recently to see a possible T3 shoot was when Bobbie was being interviewed in her solo video, near the end when she walked down the stairs naked to see Nina and Gala having sex together at the bottom, she sat down on one of the stair treads and started to touch herself while watching them, surely while they were filming this scene someone in the background team could have asked all three of the models if they wanted to film a T3 shoot together, I know Bobbie may have been up for it as in her recent playdate the subject was brought up and when asked if she was sorry that nothing further happened, she said yes (with a cheeky smile).

I hope at some point AW will listen to us "paying customers" and give the idea some more thought.

Comment

GG shoot with three models, good point, we'll organise that soon.

We did join four models together in a GG shoot (that is, two GG shoots joined up for a while), too!

The group shoot... we have some weather problems, we're working as hard and fast as we can to make it happen, but if it's raining, it's a no go :/

Comment

GG shoot with three models, good point, we'll organise that soon.
                                    Garion, that news will be well received by a lot of members; models too, as several have admitted to being keen to take part, some even nominating their preferred partners!

In going back over the forum it would seem that four or five threesome/foursome T3 shoots per year would prove very popular. Perhaps it would be an idea to first produce one or two such shoots and gauge the response?

I will certainly be looking forward to seeing the first one and also the forthcoming fun shoot. May the sun shine for you over the next few days!

Comment

if the pre-shoots in their current format will definitely continue or whether there is any thought of change, or indeed if we are ever likely to see a return of the old free format shoots or backstage videos.

Comment

Originally posted by boomertoo View Post
                                        Heh, yeah that could take a while as she's shooting pretty much all days now I think. Got to take advantage of the nice weather, it won't last much longer I'm afraid I'm sure autumn has it charms but shooting outdoors ain't one of them.

Comment

Hi Frans
                                          I'm sure you're right and that Masie would be "flat out like a lizard drinking" (to use local parlance) but I confess to be a little surprised that only she can answer. Not that I was looking for a detailed reply, just a "Yes, the current format will continue in it's basic form" or "We are thinking of using other options with/without backstage shoots".

Comment

Hi Bommertoo - Sorry that I am only just getting around to this message, as everyone has said summer is a busy time for us and to add to our very sexy work load, we have recently had several lovely ladies coming to join us from across the globe and we wanted to allow them the chance to experience as much of abbywinters as possible while they were here so I have been shooting a lot.

We have passed ideas and comments about the Girl-Girl before videos many times on the boards and as you know I worked hard to improve the format - to try and take away the harsh formulaic robotic nature that was such a deep concern and to add back some fun while still getting the things we think we need to get at this stage in a girl-girl encounter. We have now opened up the flow of conversiation and it is currently in many ways a clothed intimate moment shoot where factual information is shared. This current compromise between what you have asked for and what we feel we need to collect is the format we are going to continue with for the immediate future - it may change one day but for right now we are happy with what we are doing.

Hope that answers your question. xxx

Comment

Hi Masie

Thank you. As usual you have provided a friendly, efficient and comprehensive answer. You should definitely get a raise!

Unfortunately your answer was the one I expected though not the one I was hoping for. It it the sharing of "factual information" that grates so heavily with me, the reaons for which I have detailed before so no need to do so again here. I will also mourn the demise of the Backstage shoot and will keep on hand those I have downloaded, including that of you and Marina (surely the best of the best!) as a reminder of what I will miss in the future.

I acknowledge the changes in pre-shoots from those earlier sterile offerings and really do appreciate the work you have put in. Thank you for that.

I still think you're wonderful.

PS Hope you didn't think I was referring to you as a lizard in my last post!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                              Working...
                                              X