Many Thanks To All The Beautiful Females Of Abby Winters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Many Thanks To All The Beautiful Females Of Abby Winters

You ladies didn't have to disrobe and be photographed, but you did and I am very grateful.

My obsessions are Chloe B, Cate, Erin, Jennie, Nava and Tricia. The aforementioned models demonstrate that erotic appeal can come in different shapes. Little atomic bombs go off in my head when I view the px and flix. Chloe's breasts are large and so beautiful and Cate's are small and equally erotic and desireable. Erin and Tricia's curves. Erin's voice. Cate's large eyes.

These ladies are truly exceptional and in the top one percent. I can't stop howling with desire when I view Tricia's one pictorial shoot. Tricia is so pretty and so erotic and so curvaceous with beautiful skin and I feel I shall go insane. That one moment when Chloe steps away from her piano and removes all her clothes and momentarily stands and her image is caught in the mirror's reflection reveals the erotic appeal that is Chloe B.

I know where I'm from, but I don't like gyno shots. I prefer total nudity and bare feet. I prefer the model to walk totally nude much the same way she would were she to be in the garden of Eden. I love the way a nude woman's hips sway when she walks and I love the way her bare feet touch the ground when she walks. Why aren't ALL erotic pix and flix of beautiful women TOTALLY nude? They should make it a felony if there aren't any standing full body shots of a totally nude female included in any erotic shoot. Women playing with there breasts, licking their own nipples and squeezing their own breasts? I don't enjoy that in the slightest.

Nava is so well proportioned and beautiful. I love Jennie's asian eyes and dark complexion. Her feet are erotic as are Cate's. Erin has the world's most erotic hips and mid section. Erin's video in the hallway. Wow.

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
Working...
X