Older Videos are better

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Older Videos are better

What is going on with AbbyWinters? I like the models past and present, but I don't like the presentation of the current videos. Where is the balance between close ups and different perspectives? Current videos contain almost no close ups scenes... very sad

Originally posted by Lebojan View Post
    What is going on with AbbyWinters? I like the models past and present, but I don't like the presentation of the current videos. Where is the balance between close ups and different perspectives? Current videos contain almost no close ups scenes... very sad
    Have to agree, that I was overall also more happier with the balance in the past. Dunno if that is a decision by the shooters or by the company itself.

Comment

Originally posted by dropshop View Post
      Originally posted by Lebojan View Post
      Have to agree, that I was overall also more happier with the balance in the past. Dunno if that is a decision by the shooters or by the company itself.
      This thread reminds me of a question put years ago by model Valerie in reply to members who were complaining about a face-down IM video she had done, because t hey couldn't see her pussy: "Is all I am to you a vagina?"

凧ちゃん  

Comment

Thanks Takochan or should I say Valerie that is a sensible and interesting sentence to add to this thread.

Dropshop and Lebojan, this site has been going for 14 years now, if you want us to look into your worries in full detail we need bit more info. Can you maybe select a video that is a good example of 'the older way' of doing things so we can look to it and see what changes have happened since then and could you also let is know how recent you have noticed such changes - are we talking months or years? In the interest of respect to our models please refrain from suggesting a shoot that you do not like as while I am aware it is the technical aspects of filming and not the models you are unhappy with it could still hurt someones feelings and that's something none of us want.

Comment

Ironically, since the move to Holland, there seem to have been a lot more outdoor girl-girl videos, where I prefer bedroom or bathroom scenes, which seem more intimate and private to me. I'm not into dogging or outdoor sex, so even if there are models involved that I like, an outdoor girl-girl scene would tend to put me off. Even scenes shot in living rooms with sofas and comfy chairs aren't as sexy to me as the bedroom or bathroom.

Comment

Chico winter chills have now settled in Amsterdam I expect we will get lots of time to explore comfortable bedrooms and warm steamy bathrooms over the coming months together.

Comment

i would love to have more different cam angles as well... and of course sometimes close up too

one thing i would mention is there is to much touching and kissing in the double im vids now... the double im movies should not be like gg vids
              double im is something you will not find anywhere else...so pls make them more like you did a few years ago... 2 girls masturbating and watching eachother, not touching or kissing

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
                Chico winter chills have now settled in Amsterdam I expect we will get lots of time to explore comfortable bedrooms and warm steamy bathrooms over the coming months together.
                The preview clip for Vicki J looks fantastic! A very cosy and sexy bedroom scene with a gorgeous redhead. Very autumnal!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X