Masie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Masie

Masie you awesome woman, any chance of new vids with you? pleeeeaaaase make me happy!

Steve one day I promise but for now I am busy shooting the wonders of the world for all to enjoy but I promise one day xxxx

Comment

You're in demand Masie Anything specific you'd like to do in a shoot ? (your fantasy as discussed in 2nd solo prolly wouldn't fit well on AW though ;-)

Comment

Masie or Frans this maybe the wrong spot to ask or maybe not since I know Masie does a lot behind the camera is there a b/g shoot scheduled for Sept we can look forward to or not yet currently just curious cause it's just about that time that it should fall into the upcoming attractions page and I haven't seen anything there or any teases about it in potd. Lastly oops guess I've started a trend Masie ever since I asked you about doing more of the action side of things in front of the camera you've been a hot topic guess it's good to be in demand and it's well known that you have a good reputation of pleasing the members and the models both in front of and behind the camera
        Last edited by samuel_271; 9 September 2014, 03:09 AM.

Comment

g/b shoot questions are better done in well.. that thread Here: http://forums.abbywinters.com/vbulle...t=17102&page=2

Comment

Masie, as long as I can keep my hopes up Sweetheart! Just feel loved!

Comment

Thanks guys it is always nice to feel special and time and time again this is the way you make me feel!

Regarding girl boy shoots I don't have any hand in scheduling shoots but I do know I just got back to the office after filming a very lovely girl boy couples shoot and I am due to film another on Thursday so we should have lots to spoil you with soon!

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
                I am busy shooting the wonders of the world for all to enjoy xxxx
                The exquisite Abbywonders of the world

Comment

Hey Maisie,

You've been looking really lovely in the recent backstage photos. Your interviewing style continues to be awesome, I just loved your rapport with Yara and Gretchen when asking them about their encounter. I loved the bit when the camera turned towards you. A glimpse of the warm and loveable girl who brings smiles and laughter along with the hot sex to our screens. Thank you.

SF

Comment

Thanks so much SweatyFox you have been kind to me from the start and along with so many other familiar voices on the boards I will admit I always start to smile when i see your name by a comment even before I have read what it is. xx

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X