Model progress to T3 shoots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Model progress to T3 shoots

Years ago, when the original Abby Winters (the person) was posting on these forums, she said the site had strict rules on model progression to T3 shoots. That was, a model will start on nude modelling, then move on to solo IM, and they had to do a Double IM before being considered for a full-on Girl-girl - this was to ensure no girl was rushed into doing something that she wasn't ready for, and to make sure a model was comfortable with sexual activity alongside another woman before having a full sexual encounter.

Do these rules still apply? I ask this because lately, T3 girl-girl shoots have appeared featuring models we haven't met before, in any context. I'm not sure I like that approach. I think I would rather become slowly familiar with a model, through solo chatting videos, maybe posts on the boards etc, before getting to the stage of seeing her making love with another woman. Everything seems a bit more rushed these days, instant gratification, and it seems to have taken away some of the eroticism of each model's individual journey. If we just want to see nameless models getting it on, there are any number of less classy sites than this to go to.

Hi Chico! As a model I can tell you with certainty that these rules still apply, and this is exactly what I was told when I first inquired about Girl-Girl shoots, was that first I had to do a solo IM, then a double IM, before a Girl-Girl. And this is exactly what I did, so I assume these rules are the same for all models. However, I think the shoots don't always go online in the order they were done. Therefore, a model may have already done a solo shoot but her Girl-Girl shoot just happens to go online first. I understand that you would want to become familiar with a model before seeing her in more intimate settings, and I'm inclined to agree with you on that. I think maybe sometimes AW puts up whichever "genre" of shoot has been lacking recently, so if a string of solo shoots have just gone online, they will put up the Girl-Girl of a new model to add variety. Also vice versa, if there have been a lot of Girl-Girl shoots online recently, I think that is when they will generally introduce the solo shoot for a new model.

Hope that makes sense, I see what you mean about "nameless models", but don't worry, we models at AW are treated very well and eased into everything gently, and you will eventually be introduced to all models, even if their debut is a girl-girl shoot

Comment

Jada nailed this answer for us! We always make sure we introduce our wonderful woman to everything slowly to make sure she is happy and comfortable and also so we can get to know her better as that means we can make sure her first time as each new stage is tailored to her specific needs and wants.

Comment

I'm very glad to hear this! I've read of these horrible exploitative sites, mainly in California it seems, that are just interested in getting girls to perform the most extreme sexual acts as quickly as possible. I love how AW still cares about the individual journey that each of these young women are going on when they decide to model.

Comment

What does seem to have changed quite a lot is the rate of the progression. Back in Australia, a model would come to AW and do a single solo shoot. About a third of the new model shoots were nude only shoots, and about a third of the new models (not necessarily the ones who were nude only) were "one shoot wonders", ie, they did a single solo shoot and that was all. If the model did come back it was usually arranged weeks or months after her first shoot appeared on the site, and usually because the subscribers had liked her. There were exceptions, but that was the norm.

Now it seems that when a new model comes to AW she comes with the intention of doing multiple shoots on a single visit. For example, in the recent pictures of the day we have a new model (I don't think we've been told her site name yet but I'm guessing it might be Thea) who appears to have gone from first solo shoot to girl-boy shoot via at least one IM in the space of a few days. I can't remember the last one shoot wonder. And the first shoot is now almost always fully explicit; this week's new model Carla B has the first nude only set of stills that I can remember in about a year.

So yes, the model still always starts with a solo shoot and she can always back out of any further shoots at any time, but the days when a girl would arrive at AW and do a single solo shoot for a bit of a thrill and some handy cash and then disappear seem to have gone.

Comment

Originally posted by JacksonP49 View Post
            And the first shoot is now almost always fully explicit; this week's new model Carla B has the first nude only set of stills that I can remember in about a year.
            I've commented about this several times, one of the biggest things I miss from the Australian years was nude only shoots being regularly featured on the site. I would love to see the site shoot nude only shoots much more often. If someone from the shooting staff has time I would be curious to hear why there are so few nude only shoots nowadays. Is this a simply a product of shooting a smaller number of solo shoots, a conscientious stylistic change, or something else?
            Last edited by trebor; 22 September 2014, 05:07 AM.

Comment

Trebor it is as simple as we let the models pick which shoot level is best for them and at the moment the woman who feel 'brave' enough to come and do a shoots seems to be more 'jump in at the deep end and see if you can swim' rather than 'dip a single toe in and enjoy the cool waters a little at a time'. Both ways have merit and possibly it's a cultural difference, maybe a sign of things changing over the years I don't know but it is not an engineered thing by HQ, we just want our models to be happy.

Comment

Thanks for your reply Masie. I really loved your shoot of Carla B. I would love to see shoots like this more often and more soft posing be included in the explicit shoots. Since most models do more than one solo shoot these days, maybe you could do something where the model does one soft shoot and one explicit shoot?
                Last edited by trebor; 23 September 2014, 03:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
                  it is not an engineered thing by HQ, we just want our models to be happy.
                  Thank you Masie for your plain and very important answer.

Comment

we let the models pick which shoot level is best for them and at the moment the woman who feels 'brave' enough to come and do a shoot seems to be more 'jump in at the deep end and see if you can swim' rather than 'dip a single toe in and enjoy the cool waters a little at a time'.
                    Seems to me there are quite a few more "brave" models than there used to be!

Comment

So looking forward to seeing Evi and Esme in their first GG shoots. Looks like these two are both happy to "jump in at the deep end"!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X