X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Gretchen & Noa

Lesbian Sex: Gretchen & Noa
    Attached Files

Less than a week until the release of this very promising shoot!

Are only 2 models named in this, since two duos split up during this shoot or what is the reason?

Comment

You'll find out soon enough what happens I can't wait.. xx Noa

Comment

I don't know what's going on in this picture, but 4 naked girls = wish I had been there

Comment

It's hard to figure it out from stills yeah, four naked girls together.. what's not to like? Noa does seem to enjoy being on top/almost standing, see pics from http://www.abbywinters.com/girl_girl...242#middlewrap onwards. Nice shots btw, pretty face!

Comment

As expected from Gretchen and Noa's attraction to each other ( evident in their last IM together ) they were all over each other, especially Noa ( who i named " the AW bunny ...just keeps on going and going " ) who had to be reminded at one point by Gretchen to introduce the ' Purple Pussy Parter " a new toy and focal point of the shoot. With Noa's determination and hard work, both Gretchen and Rosa ( who makes a guest appearance mid-way in the shoot with Yara ) receive full benefit of the toy which resulted in mind blowing orgasms by each. Great fun,entertaining and really good sex...Thank's to all

TJ xox

Comment

Wow this was so intense! I really loved to see it again and I'm sure I will watch it a lot more. More than one fantasy came true :P I hope I get to experience a lot more sex like this. XXX Noa

Comment

So happy that Gretchen and Noa finally got to shoot together. Two of my very favorite models together, this was everything I was hoping for. The photo at the end of the shoot of all four of them holding hands was pure heaven!

Comment

I know I've said it before - but I just love your skin, Noa! Its brightness, its softness - and it perfectly goes together with your hair colour... And I think we four weren't only a great match in reality, but also look great on the pictures/videos. Thank you all girls, for an unforgettable experience!!

G.

Comment

This is so professional and so well done.. The models, the videography, the color and lighting are SO good. Beautiful women. Beautiful job all. Thank you, AW!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X