X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Kenji & Yara

Lesbian Sex: Kenji & Yara
    Attached Files

yara and kenji are awesome to watch.......love to see more, more and more!!

Comment

Hey,

This is two of my recent favourites together. I think it will be wonderful not only because both these girls are beautiful and have a lovely body in both cases but also because I have enjoyed their personalities on video and think these two would have enjoyed each other's company and talking as well as the hot sex they can have together.

SF

Comment

I have to say one more time this has been an epic month of girl-girl shoots. Beautiful shoot!

Comment

Originally posted by sweatyfox View Post
          Hey,

This is two of my recent favourites together. I think it will be wonderful not only because both these girls are beautiful and have a lovely body in both cases but also because I have enjoyed their personalities on video and think these two would have enjoyed each other's company and talking as well as the hot sex they can have together.

SF
          Sweatyfox, thank you for watching this gorgeous and sensual moment between Yara & I... If you told me a year ago that I would achieve orgasm through toe insertion I would have never believed you (not that I wouldn't attempt it), for the simple fact that I didn't know if I could orgasm from such a unique situation!
          Hazzah! I have discovered more about myself because of AW!
          Yara & I hit it off straight away, so having delicious & hot sex came naturally. I hope we can play more in the future

Xx

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X