Orgasms now and then.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orgasms now and then.

It is not the role for anyone on here to cum on demand of recording but I see a difference in recent times and at the beginning.The earlier videos seemed more natural and real.I might be wrong but more now seem a bit more artificial?

I notice in a one recent published Girl/Girl video that one of the girls seems so intent or fixated on the other girls masturbation she just doesnt seem to get into it herself, and i found that to be off putting to some degree.

"Do you want to see us both masturbating?" Bisera's green knickers are visible upskirt as she wiggles on the sofa. Her young eyes sparkle as she watches Saskia touching herself, her own hands mirroring the actions, as she learns how Saskia likes to get turned on!  Bisera shares her new passion for yoga with Saskia. She instructs her to tuck her long legs over one another, while they press the palms of their hands together. The muscles of their bodies are visible in the natural light as they stretch their slender arms. Talk turns to more intimate details, Saskia blushing as she smiles into Bisera's beautiful eyes, confessing that a woman's eyes are what she finds the most appealing in another female. "I'm a bit wet now!"

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
    Working...
    X