• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Vicki J

Nude girl Vicki J
    Attached Files

I can't wait for Vicki J!

I love redheads, Vicki J is so gorgeous and she sings beautifully as well!

So I can't wait for her appearance. Just thought I'd share that with you all.

Comment

6 days to go at time of this writing.

Wow! I just had a listen to her preview video and was amazed at Vicki J's beautiful voice and was immediately mesmerised by her natural beauty.

Comment

So looking forward to Vicki J. Less than a day to go

Comment

WOW!! WOW!! WOW!!!

I knew this shoot was going to be worth the wait but oh-was I blown away by the beautiful stills of Vicki J in this, her debut appearance here on AW! Fabulous!

There is no doubt in my mind that Vicki's vis is going to be fantastic as I am already mesmerised by Vicki's natural beauty. And after having heard a brief sample of Vicki's singing voice in the preview I just know Vicki's video is going to be mind-blowing.

Less than a day to go, folks, at time of this writing.

Comment

She's really stunning lady. I never would have guessed she's 43. WOW indeed

yusa

Comment

I can't believe there aren't 20 comments about this lovely girl. She is a doll, and I really mean a doll. Porcelain skin and the bluest eyes...she almost seems ethereal and unreal (albeit fascinating) in certain shots, but when she turns her eyes to the camera and smiles all her features light up.

If this pictorial doesn't get your attention, you're pretty jaded. Let's hope this girl gets many repeat shoots. She's almost too good to be true.

Comment

And I gotta hand it to Elvaar...most of my favorites over the last few months have been his doing. He really brings the quality lately. But this girl is his best.

Comment

Vicki seems to exude such a beautiful and warm personality as well. I'm sure hoping Vicki will decide to join us in our Forums.

Comment

Yay! Finally another redhead on AW! Hopefully Vicki will do more for AW in the future!

Comment

Everyone who looks to the deligthful young women Vicki discover a wonderful charisma of her personality, her body and her soul.

Comment

Phew...that was a hot one, here's hoping some intimate moments and girl girl shoots of Vicki are to follow

Comment

Whoops- somehow, somewhere along the way either our Vicki has found the fountain of youth and managed to become 22 years younger or what we read before where it said she was 43 was a typo so I wonder which of the two age figures was the right and honest one?

Comment

Sorry about the age error on the title page we are aware of this issue and are working to fix it - I hope this doesn't take away from Vicki's wonderful solo shoot.

Comment

Vicky, I loved your looks at first sight! Unfortunately, I'm unable to watch any videos at the moment due to some computer problems - but I'm sure I would enjoy your personality too. So if you ever want to meet up with me, I'm here.

Hope to see many more shoots of you!

Gretchen

Comment

Originally posted by GretchenAW View Post
                                Vicky, I loved your looks at first sight! Unfortunately, I'm unable to watch any videos at the moment due to some computer problems - but I'm sure I would enjoy your personality too. So if you ever want to meet up with me, I'm here.

Hope to see many more shoots of you!

Gretchen
                                Many thanks Gretchen! A gg by Vicki and you! What a pleasure!

Comment

I second that notion. I agree that Vicki J and Gretchen would make a great pair for GG or DIM.

Comment

Adorable! Curvy hips nice hair lovely boobs!

Comment

Hi, Frans. These are great raves for Vicki J. Could this thread be merged with Vicki J's shoot announcement thread? Seems these comments would be a perfect fit there. Just an idea.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfgangbuster29 View Post
                                        Hi, Frans. These are great raves for Vicki J. Could this thread be merged with Vicki J's shoot announcement thread? Seems these comments would be a perfect fit there. Just an idea.
                                        Good idea, done!

Comment

I've just seen Vicki J for the first time and she is mesmerising. The only thing that's missing is some video of the two peeing scenes that are in the photoset. Were they ever posted? Did I miss them?

Comment

Originally posted by stevievinyl View Post
                                            I've just seen Vicki J for the first time and she is mesmerising. The only thing that's missing is some video of the two peeing scenes that are in the photoset. Were they ever posted? Did I miss them?
                                            Stills and video aren't done at the same time, so things can be the stills and not in video and the other way around.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                            Working...
                                            X