Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Models talking in Video; what would you like to hear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Models talking in Video; what would you like to hear?

Shooting solo shoots for Abbywinters is a very sexy thing to do! Every day I think about you members and try to shoot what you would like to see and hear. For example I’ve asked models ‘ why do woman wear bra’s?’ Thinking that this might interest you since you normally don’t wear bra’s ( no offense if you do ).

I would like to get inspired by you, so the question I have here for you:

What would you like the model to speak about? What would you like to know about her and why?

Looking forward to see you responses

I like it when a model opens up by talking about what they're interested in. Be it their musical tastes, the Arts, pets, travel destinations, hobbies, foods, fashion, the like. A model offering us some insight on what they're interested in could help the model to relax more as they have the opportunity to talk about the things they really like to talk about and would like to share. It lets their personality shine through.

I like it when the conversation in the interview isn't based solely on sex but covers many topics. As many as the model cares to cover in the interview.

I like it when a model expresses one of her natural talents, such as singing or playing a musical instrument. An example to that is our lovely Gretchen.

I like it when a model talks about their nationality. That gives the model an opportunity to share some of the things she really likes and is proud of about where she is from and their country's heritage.

Just a few for starters.

Comment

I agree with just about everything wolfgang has mentioned. Finding out more about the models always adds so much interest to each subsequent shoot.

If the model is also shooting IM's then perhaps the amount of time for nudity/masturbation in nude shoots could be reduced in favour of a little more talk, although I'm fairly certain I would be in the minority here! There are times when subsequent nude shoots have little or no conversation and appear more like an IM, so perhaps some questions could be saved up for these later shoots, assuming the model returns for more?

Sometimes there are questions raised that are not answered in later shoots. As an example: Jenna K, married for 8 years and experimenting with women for the first time (with her husband's approval I understand!). Assuming she was prepared to talk about it the question of how this worked out for her/him would have been interesting to ask. One idea would be to maybe review the earlier shoot prior to making the next (apologies if that is already done)?

One question that I would definitely like to see asked more often is "What decided you to come to Abbywinters?"

I imagine that assessing each model and asking the right questions isn't easy but you're doing very well. Keep up the good work Misha.

PS No I don't so no offense taken!
      Last edited by boomertoo; 26 September 2014, 03:38 AM.

Comment

I also agree with Wolfgang. Personally I find the questions about a model's early sexual experiences and weirdest experiences, etc, quite boring. I think the solos are far more interesting when the model actually tells us about herself: where she's from, what she does for a living, what she's interested it, what she'd like to do in her life. Obviously most models won't want to be very specific, because they wouldn't want to open themselves up to be stalked, but models on other sites seem to be quite happy to say that they're from Milwaukee or Leeds and that they work in a shoe shop, and so on, so I don't see why models at AW would be any different.

I also agree that questions about why they decided to try nude modelling, whether they've done it before, or done other things in the sex industry, are very interesting. After all, most girls don't do it, and deciding to do it must be quite a big decision, and it must be on the model's mind, so why not talk about it? Again, obviously no model should be pressured to talk about things she doesn't want to talk about, but if she's happy to answer, then why not? I've asked this before and the answer always is that yes, it could be talked about, but it almost never is.

What it really comes down to is, ask the sort of questions that you would ask anyone you meet for the first time. Who are you? What do you do? What sort of hobbies or interests do you have? What are you hoping to do in the future? What brought you to this place (ie, a studio that shoots nude photos and videos) and how do you feel about being here?

It's seemed to me that since the move to Amsterdam AW has been consciously avoiding these questions: they were much more common in Australia. The result has been, I have to say, that the solos are a lot less interesting than they used to be.

Comment

Hi Misha...
          I agree with almost everything that has already been mentioned and would be happy to see any or all of these questions asked.

I would also like to add to the "What decided you to come to Abbywinters?" with how did you find out about AW??

In saying that I would like whenever possibleto have it being more like a conversation between the interviewer and the model, where the conversation can naturally flow in various different tangents. Not just run to script from a set group of questions.

I personally are not a huge fan of when the model just answers questions, either from pulling them out of a hat or where it seems that the video has been editored to only show one side of a conversation. So we just hear the models answers.

Well that is my 2 cents worth anyway.

Comment

While I rarely if ever, look at any of the models videos or photoshoots, from reading the previous posts, I think that what is coming across, at least to me, is that people want to hear the model respond to questions that would be asked of her on a first date. When you go on a first date with a woman, you are interested in her, so you ask her lots of questions....just like she asks you lots of questions, so maybe pretend that the model is on a first date and ask her those first date type of questions.

Comment

Just some random questions for consideration:

- If you could, what one physical ( if any ) feature would you change about yourself ?

- What physical or personality characteristics are you attracted to in your potential either male or female partner/lover ?

- What musical instrument would you love to be able to play ?

- What famous person/celebrity would you like to meet ?

- Your fav. meal and/or quick snack ?

- Your perfect romantic evening ?

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunray View Post
                Just some random questions for consideration:

- If you could, what one physical ( if any ) feature would you change about yourself ?

- What physical or personality characteristics are you attracted to in your potential either male or female partner/lover ?

- What musical instrument would you love to be able to play ?

- What famous person/celebrity would you like to meet ?

- Your fav. meal and/or quick snack ?

- Your perfect romantic evening ?
                Those are some good ones there, TJ.

Comment

Some more questions came to mind:

- Your most memorable travel destination ?

- Where on this beautiful earth would you love to spent the rest of your life ?

- What is your fav. animal ?

- If you could trade places with either a musician and/or a famous movie star, who would that be ?

- Your fav. all-time song and/or movie ?

- How much money would you want to win in the lottery to make you happy and how would you spent it ?

-
                  Last edited by tjsunray; 28 September 2014, 03:17 AM.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X