X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Jada & Noa

Lesbian Sex: Jada & Noa
    Attached Files

Oh, this is just magical! The shoot is summed up by a photo near the end where Noa and Jada are snuggled up in each other's arms, identical serene smiles of contentment on their faces. Lots of beautiful photos throughout, highlighted by the wonderful shots of pretty Jada excitedly going down on Noa. Her handwritten note puts in words what is clear from the photos: "I loved licking her soft, shaved pussy! She is so hot when she has an orgasm!"

I'll reserve further comment until after the video. The preview is so hot that I'm a bit worried the whole thing will melt my computer. But that's a risk I'm willing to take to see these two incredibly gorgeous ladies have sex. Thanks so much girls!

Comment

What a dream pairing! This must have been a memorable month for Noa getting to have sex with Kenji, Gretchen, and now the lovely Jada.

Comment

Massfan the description of a possible computer melt down will stay with me all day and to be honest, having filmed these two I wouldn't rule out that possibility!

Comment

Wow! passion, power, energy, tenderness, love, going in to moments of ecstasies together. What a harmony! great !!!

Comment

"My pussy is vibrating! It's like, 'so much pleasure!"" Jada confesses as she cuddles with Noa in the exquisite afterglow. Certainly all of Jada and Noa's adoring fans can relate to that feeling of pleasure overload after sharing this breathtaking sexy encounter with them. Our first chance to see Jada make love to a girl is sheer joy. It didn't quite make my computer meltdown, but I think it was a close call, especially during Jada's last orgasm

Jada clearly adores passionately licking Noa's pussy, comparing the taste to delicious girl-flavored ice cream, and then surrenders to several intense, leg-shaking orgasms when it's her turn to receive. This only Jada's second-ever time with a girl, after another AW shoot, but she looks like an expert in everything she does with fingers and mouth. Either her mystery partner in the first one was an amazing teacher, or Jada's long-simmering girl-girl desires made her a complete natural...I suspect it's the latter.

Noa, as always, is a caring, affectionate lover, making sure Jada gets exactly what she needs, including lots of spanking and bum grabbing, and flushing an immaculate shade of pink when Jada makes her cum. I loved how Jada talks in the after video about how much she loved watching Noa's super-hot video with Kenji, especially seeing Noa's face when she orgasmed. We can never thank AW enough for pairing up Jada with her biggest girl-crush, or both girls for inviting us to watch them have sex. Big hugs to everyone involved!
            Last edited by massfan3; 5 October 2014, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Watching the video a second time, the delightful girls well mached fascinated me once more. The beautiful Noa was very amorous and made me happy with it.

Comment

It's good to finally see Jada filmed naturally, without trying to hide her tattoos.
                I hope that we will continue to see her (and other models) filmed like this.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X