Sunset Clauses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunset Clauses

Over the years I have watched a few documentaries about well-known adult movies from the past, and there is a dearth of female participants in such documentaries. i.e. the former female stars seem to be unable to be located, or, more likely, do not wish to bring up the past. For example, the doco on Alice In Wonderland (http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0074113) starring the Playboy centrefold, Kristine DeBell. Similar for the doco on Debbie Does Dallas.

When a model signs on with Abby Winters, is there a sunset clause in the contract? Does the model retain the right, after a certain number of years (10 years, say) to contact Abby Winters and have all her appearances removed?

Models can contact AW and discuss having their shoots removed. It has happened with some models in the past. There's no set clause for it I think, but some shoots and/or some models have been removed from the site over the years.

Comment

By accident I just discovered that one of the GG shoots with Violet is on "access denied" status. On checking the other shoots it seems all of Violet's GG shoots are the same status. Just wondering if these have been asked to be removed from the site? Would be a pity for new members not to be able to see this fantastic model from the past who was so full of life and so much fun to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by boomertoo View Post
        By accident I just discovered that one of the GG shoots with Violet is on "access denied" status. On checking the other shoots it seems all of Violet's GG shoots are the same status. Just wondering if these have been asked to be removed from the site? Would be a pity for new members not to be able to see this fantastic model from the past who was so full of life and so much fun to watch.
        Guess this might be a "model request " or "glitch in the system" type thing as they do seem to be working fine for me.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
          Originally posted by boomertoo View Post
          Guess this might be a "model request " or "glitch in the system" type thing
          Both actually, boomertoo shouldn't get an 'access denied' for those, he shouldn't see them. So.. how did you stumble upon shoots which you have get 'access denied' for boomer?

Comment

So.. how did you stumble upon shoots which you have get 'access denied' for boomer?
            Was looking for the URL for post-shoot of Violet and Sue-Ann to use in forum posting. Browsed videos, using GG category and GG hardcore, found it on Page 14. Left click and "access denied". So tried other videos - only Violet's had this status. Assumed they were about to be removed - true?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X