A la carte sub issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A la carte sub issues

I sent a support request a week ago regarding an inability to top up my account. Every time I try, I get "an error occurred, try again later." I tried re-entering my CC# at GMbill, but to no avail.

Could someone poke around and figure out what happened to my ticket?

Sometime within the last few days I've started encountering a similar problem. It never actually reaches an error message though. It just sits there indefinitely on
    "You will be billed US$24.95. Thanks for your patience and help keeping your personal information secure."
    *spinning activity icon*
    "Please wait..."

I've left it alone and come back at least an hour later to find it still sitting at that point. I haven't yet tried changing any settings / re-entering info with the billing site or anything else like that. With this other comment saying that that didn't change anything though, I'm not sure what I really can try.

edit: I don't know if there could be a connection here but as I think about it one thing stands out at me. The last thing I did on the site before I noticed a problem was that I watched a Playdate stream for the first time.

Comment

Muljo did you create a support ticket here http://www.abbywinters.com/help/support ? If you did please check your spamfolder for a reply. If you didn't create a ticket yet, please do so. There is very little I/we can for billing issues on forum.

Comment

A la carte credit not working

I'm having the very same problem. It looks like it will work but clocks away endlessly after you click "buy credit". I've submitted a request to tech support but have not received a response.

Originally posted by Frans View Post
        Muljo did you create a support ticket here http://www.abbywinters.com/help/support ? If you did please check your spamfolder for a reply. If you didn't create a ticket yet, please do so. There is very little I/we can for billing issues on forum.

Comment

Hi all, just thought I would let you know that I had the same problem as you, in that I could not add credit, I filled out a support ticket last Friday and today received a response saying that "An unexpected site bug seems to be the culprit here" and "A squad of crack IT geeks have been dispatched to rectify this", so hopefully it should be fixed soon.

Hope this helps anyone that has the same problem.

Comment

Hi all again, just tried to add credit and success , it went through straight away, looks like that "squad of crack IT geeks" have done their job. I'm now going to purchase some recent updates which I missed.

Many thanks to all the abbywinters staff for their help in solving this problem.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X