X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Kenji (comes back)

Nude girl Kenji (comes back)
    Attached Files

I am not normally keen on outdoor shoots but Kenji is lovely and that smile is (almost) always the focus of my attention. Some very engaging bum and nipple shots too.

Comment

I LOVE THIS SHOOT, it was one of those picture sets that no one in the office seemed able to walk away from, if someone had it open on their computer screen as part of its jounrey to the website no one could walk past without looking in and commenting on what a great job Misha and Kenji had done.

Comment

Hey there,

I love Kenji, she's got such beautiful eyes, a fantastic smile and the most delicious body. This wonderful brunette has been really engaging to watch in girl on girl action and I love the way she talks about and expresses her sexuality. She's great at verbalising her thoughts and honest too.

Maisie, do you know if Kenji is still in Europe and might be able to do a few more shoots before she goes on her merry way?

Thanks for this photo set, can't wait for the video.

SF

Comment

I met Kenji because her shoot was on the same day as mine... The loveliness of her smile does justice to the loveliness of her whole persona. She's great!! What beautiful pictures!

Comment

Everything about this shoot was spectacular: the photography, the beautiful location, and of course Kenji herself. I especially loved the photos where you could see her spectacular breasts nestled inside her pretty top.

Comment

When I saw Kenji first on a couple of other good quality amateur sites, there was that something that grabbed me straight away. I wished and hoped that somehow and in some way she would find her way to AW one day. I knew she'd light the place up with both her beauty and personality, her unique style and her lovely way of talking on camera. I didn't realise she would also be part of some incredibly hot and intensely sexy to witness girl on girl pairings.

I don't know if Kenji is still around but she is well worth another solo shoot and some more girl girl pairings. If not I hope she finds herself in this region again soon. She just seems so at home on a site like this and can be the fantastic person with the vibrant sexuality that she is naturally and we love her for it.

SF

Comment

Sweatyfox you might get your exact wish! xxxx

Comment

Originally posted by sweatyfox View Post
                  When I saw Kenji first on a couple of other good quality amateur sites, there was that something that grabbed me straight away. I wished and hoped that somehow and in some way she would find her way to AW one day.
                  Kenji is lovely and while we wait for her third solo, please say what the other sites you mention were. Always interesting to see how other photographers have captured her spirit.

Comment

Hi there,

If you go to the top menus and then the Browse tab, you will find a section called friends with some links to other good sites including ATK Hairy which Kenji also shot for. The link to this site continues as one of the former AW models and videographers, Patience or Michelle Flynn as she is better known now, has shot her for that site and I think maybe a couple of other ones.

I'm really glad she came here to AW though as not only did she do three quality solo shoots including a fun outdoors one, she also had her lusty way with some other women which I don't think she did on the other sites. So yay for Kenji, she's one of those young women that makes you go wow, physically and naturally beautiful, deliciously sexy and her personality is so warm and endearing, I love the way she talks on camera.

SF

Comment

Originally posted by sweatyfox View Post
                      Hey there,

I love Kenji, she's got such beautiful eyes, a fantastic smile and the most delicious body. This wonderful brunette has been really engaging to watch in girl on girl action and I love the way she talks about and expresses her sexuality. She's great at verbalising her thoughts and honest too.

Maisie, do you know if Kenji is still in Europe and might be able to do a few more shoots before she goes on her merry way?

Thanks for this photo set, can't wait for the video.

SF
                      Oh Sweatyfox, I love reading your words & perspective. I wish I could have stayed in Europe longer! I had such an incredible time. I want to be able to say "I'll be back soon"... We'll just have to wait and see if AW wants more shoots in the future. But if/when I do come back, I'll fill you in on all the sexy gossip from my end

Kenji xX

Comment

Luxman... Thank you for the love. When I first saw this image I was so impressed with the incredible photography skills of Misha. She captured the moments so beautifully.

Kenji xX

Comment

Hi Kenji! How lovely to hear from you. As Sweatyfox says, you are amazingly beautiful and it's wonderful to see you on the boards. Every single one of your shoots has been so sexy and having models from AW's ancestral homeland of Australia is always a special treat. Watching you give Jada her very first experience with a girl is one of the loveliest things I've ever seen. I dearly hope AW wants more shoots from you in the future, I'm pretty sure all the members do. I have a feeling Misha would love to put her brilliant photography skills to use once again with you as her muse.

If you get a chance to start your own thread on the Models Speak page, I'm sure all your adoring fans would love to have a place to chat with you!
                          Last edited by massfan3; 5 April 2015, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenji View Post
                            Luxman... Thank you for the love. When I first saw this image I was so impressed with the incredible photography skills of Misha. She captured the moments so beautifully.

Kenji xX
                            A great photo needs a great subject! Your radiant smile and killer curves!!!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                            Working...
                            X