Pussylicking tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pussylicking tips

I've been wanting to lick my girlfriend's pussy. Any suggestions about talking about it with her and the best way to pleasure her.

I reviewed a video this morning and one of our models says 'I just do what feels good in my mouth' and I think that is a nice starting point.

I like to get into a rhythm, closing my eyes helps and I just do what feels correct and right - I imagine waves rising up and the hitting the shore with each lick. I also love to tease and to ask. I don't like to rush in, lick every bit but the obvious. personally I love going slowly up thighs (or have people going slowly up my thighs) and then almost touch the vagina before going down the other side (repeat getting closer and closer till the anticipation is really high). I like to lick the outer lips first and to try long licks up and down then small swirls and to ask my partner which is better. Nothing beats experimentation, try and see if it works, if it does keep going, if not try something new as every woman is different in what she does and doesn't like. You may want to look in on some of the girl-girl before interviews on here as the woman all describe how they like to be licked in detail each time before a shoot starts and there may be lots of good tips in there as well.

Also small paintbrushes!

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post

Also small paintbrushes!
      - Start with (using your index finger ) slow and gentle up and down brushes in the surrounding clitoral area only...( including the inner thighs and belly )...keeping in mind the clitoris is very sensitive at this point....2 - 3 minutes.

- Repeat the above using your tongue instead of the finger but this time include soft and gentle brushes up against the clitoris as well as you spell out the word C-U-N-N-I-L-I-N-G-U-S...with your tongue...spent 2 -3 minutes.

- Continue with the tongue action and depending how aroused she is at this point, maintain or increase the speed and intensity accordingly ...( and don't forget to reach up and gently pinch her nipples periodically )

- At this stage she should be ready for penetration but instead tease a little more and brush the edges of the lips and only partially insert one or two fingers in her now wet pussy..2 -3 min.

- Now insert one finger all the way and touch the upper wall ( about 2- 3 inches inside) feel for ridges and rub up and down, sideways and in circles...(that is her " G Spot " )

- Continue rubbing the G Spot and at the same time licking her clitoris... pay attention to her reactions...after 5 min. or so she is probably arching her back and with hips thrusting she is begging for your penis but hold out and continue to lick...lick...lick....rub....rub ....rub...she is moaning !...she is begging !....yes...yes...like that !!!...don't stop !!!... Uhh !...Ahhh!...Mmm!

WARNING !... huge amounts of liquid (gushing ) from her vagina may occur...have a towel prepared just in case !

P.S...if you want to avoid getting soaked with liquid, skip the G Spot stimulation and go straight for the penis penetration providing you haven't already blown your load

Enjoy...Enjoy...let us know how you made out ?...Good luck.
      Last edited by tjsunray; 7 October 2014, 09:08 PM.

Comment

I think Katy gave some tips on this topic in one of her solo shoots. Something about trying to lick the letters of the alphabet. Might be some hints in the AW Educational series.

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
          I reviewed a video this morning and one of our models says 'I just do what feels good in my mouth' and I think that is a nice starting point.

I like to get into a rhythm, closing my eyes helps and I just do what feels correct and right - I imagine waves rising up and the hitting the shore with each lick. I also love to tease and to ask. I don't like to rush in, lick every bit but the obvious. personally I love going slowly up thighs (or have people going slowly up my thighs) and then almost touch the vagina before going down the other side (repeat getting closer and closer till the anticipation is really high). I like to lick the outer lips first and to try long licks up and down then small swirls and to ask my partner which is better. Nothing beats experimentation, try and see if it works, if it does keep going, if not try something new as every woman is different in what she does and doesn't like. You may want to look in on some of the girl-girl before interviews on here as the woman all describe how they like to be licked in detail each time before a shoot starts and there may be lots of good tips in there as well.

Also small paintbrushes!
          How do I get past my phobia of how she might smell?

Comment

That one is easy, take a shower together first!! You can wash her body and she can wash yours, not only is it great foreplay but since you are the one scrubbing you can be confident that it's nice and clean. And I can confirm for you that if a girl has good hygiene, her vagina will not smell (or taste!) bad at all. Just remember when starting to go down on a girl, variety is key! Play with every area of her vulva and use different motions with your tongue until you find the spot and motion that makes her squirm the most, and remember that it's okay to ask what she prefers. I would also keep in mind that while some girls have very sensitive clits and can orgasm just from someone licking it, others might also need more stimulation like fingering before they can orgasm. Just watch her reactions and don't feel bad if you don't get the hang of it right away--pussies can be difficult, picky things

Comment

TJ, not gonna lie, got a bit turned on reading your instructions!

Originally posted by johnross12 View Post
              How do I get past my phobia of how she might smell?
              I was with this guy once who had never really done anything with a girl. When he got down there he said "I wouldn't go so far to say that I like the smell, but it is definitely making me hard." Maybe it will surprise you. I wouldn't say I like the smell of a guy's balls (not something I want to smell out of sexual context) but in the heat of the moment, it just smells like sex, and sex is what you want.

Like Jada said, if you're fresh out of the shower/bath then there is zero chance she will taste or smell like anything at all. Start there if you're nervous. It will probably make her more comfortable about it too. I think most girls biggest fear about that is that they will gross you out. You want her to be confident that won't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by renae_d View Post
                TJ, not gonna lie, got a bit turned on reading your instructions!
                Renae...i'm also turned on now, knowing that it turned you on...i'll have to go and view one of your shoots now

Comment

Originally posted by Jada View Post
                  That one is easy, take a shower together first!! You can wash her body and she can wash yours, not only is it great foreplay but since you are the one scrubbing you can be confident that it's nice and clean. And I can confirm for you that if a girl has good hygiene, her vagina will not smell (or taste!) bad at all. Just remember when starting to go down on a girl, variety is key! Play with every area of her vulva and use different motions with your tongue until you find the spot and motion that makes her squirm the most, and remember that it's okay to ask what she prefers. I would also keep in mind that while some girls have very sensitive clits and can orgasm just from someone licking it, others might also need more stimulation like fingering before they can orgasm. Just watch her reactions and don't feel bad if you don't get the hang of it right away--pussies can be difficult, picky things
                  My girlfriend has an extremely sensitive pussy. Other girls have liked me fingering them; however, she seems to find it painful. Any suggestions there too?

Comment

Well I guess you could just skip the fingering part and use only your mouth if you're worried about that, and I would suggest being rather gentle with your mouth as well if she is sensitive. But if it's important for you to be able to pleasure her with your fingers, then maybe you can change something about the way you are fingering her. Can you describe exactly what you do with your fingers? For example, I generally don't like if someone keeps their fingers straight and moves them in and out of me fast and hard--I prefer if they curve their fingers upward and just gently rub with their fingertips, only slightly moving their fingers in and out and rather gently and slowly.

Comment

I gently rub her pussy with my fingertips. She acted like it was painful when I did it to her two weeks ago.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X