X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Gretchen & Noa & Rosa M & Yara

Lesbian Sex: Gretchen & Noa & Rosa M & Yara
    Attached Files

Can't wait to see the second part of this epic shoot! In the first video I remember Noa was just about to slip Yara's underwear off when Rosa and Yara headed back downstairs, so excited to see that all four ladies will be getting together in the second part of the shoot.

Comment

Ohh just wait the ending of this video is something I had never seen before but really want to see again !

Comment

Is this heaven? No...it's Amsterdam.

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
          Abbywinters is " Heaven on Earth "

Comment

There seem to be a good chemistry between Gretchen and Rosa. Could we see a girl-girl shoot with them?

Comment

Heavenly is certainly the word for this one. All four girls are just angelically beautiful and dedicated to giving each other exquisite pleasure. When the four of them snuggle up together, blissfully giggling and smiling, I could only think about how absolutely exhausted they must have been after this epic sexual adventure, and how they will treasure the wonderful memories of what they did together forever. If the memories fade, they (and their fans!) will always have this lovely video to relive the pleasure. We know these girls love to watch their own shoots, so I'm dying to hear what they thought of this one!

First things first, Rosa and Yara had some sizzling chemistry together, perhaps intensified by their sexy 12-year age difference. Lots of intense, feverish fingering to incredible orgasms, highlighted by Yara's absolute worship of Rosa's beautiful boobs. After she cums the first time, Yara lovingly squeezes them, then immediately suggests visiting Noa and Gretchen. I found it very amusing that Yara puts her panties back on before they go upstairs! Hehe, a bit of modesty?

We've already seen the first sexy foursome, but when they reunite at the end, it is pure magic. The most adventurous AW shoot ever, it still retains the sweet, affectionate, passionate energy that characterizes the best shoots, even with four girls sharing the love. So much tender kissing, cuddling and boob squeezing before they start their epic four-way tribbing, At the bottom of the pile, Noa and Yara cum at the same time, while Gretchen, being fingered by Rosa, lays on top of them, watching both of her friends' orgasm faces from a few inches a way, a view I'm sure she'll never forget. To cap it all off, Noa gets her turn with the toy the others have all enjoyed, opening her legs wide to have her pussy fingered by Rosa and licked by Gretchen, while she's squeezed and kissed by Yara and cums in ecstasy, with all of her friends telling her how beautiful she is.

As with all the best performances, this left me wanting more. I'm sure the girls could find lots of other ways to please each other if given a bit more time. Gretchen mentions wanting to masturbate while watching the other three have sex. Maybe one day they, or another AW foursome, will get to explore the possibilities some more. For now, this shoot will be cherished forever. Thank you all so much ladies!
              Last edited by massfan3; 12 October 2014, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                They look a bit a different at the end of the video, heh. Rosa looks very tanned, compared to Noa that's not much of a challenge of course (or vs Misha;-) but still.. looks different. Must view her shoots again

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
                  Ohh just wait the ending of this video is something I had never seen before but really want to see again !
                  The fun, frivolity and great sex continues in the upstairs bedroom where first Rosa and Yara engage in some very hot and heavy sex resulting with two explosive orgasms each.
                  They are then surprised by Gretchen and Noa who are eager to join in on the action.

Let the orgy begin !...bodies intertwining and turning...partners exchanging kisses,fondling,licking, sucking and tribbing all in the heat of the passion. At one point the first and only ( i believe this is what Masie alluded to) AW's " Quadruple Bum and Leg Humping " position is performed with Yara on the very bottom, facing Noa who is humping away on Yara's leg and Gretchen and Rosa on top of her, all frantically humping away,thriving to reach and achieve the big "O".No sooner did Noa (the AW energizer bunny who just keeps on going and going and going) have yet another orgasm, she was also introduced to the Purple Pussy Parter and yes , you guessed it, another blood rushing to the face orgasm !...well done Noa !
                  In need for a well-deserved rest,the girls then lie side to side in a spooning position to end this fun-filled foursome orgy,

Thanks to all the ladies

TJ xox

Comment

Ohw this was soooooo much fun!! and really good to see again :P when I'm on top of Yara, Gretchen actually whispers: "keep doing that, she likes it!" this really turned me on :P (38:52) oh and soo much more about this turned me on.. where to start.. being held down and given an orgasm by all girls at the same time.. feeling all bodies around me.. you girls are amazing!! Kisses!! XXX Noa

Comment

One last thank you to all of the ladies, this was truly a legendary shoot!

Comment

J and I LOVE.THIS.SHOOT!!! Having been met with bewildered looks when asking for it at my local adult stores, I finally had a few moments to do a bit of 'research' (not easy when my German extends as far as Kraftwerk). It's a Schamlippenspreizer by Lumunu. They're available on Amazon, but I'll be getting my local store onto it as this town really needs more orgasms. Have been instructed to buy one and try it with our Lelo wand. You know. For science.

Comment

I really love this shoot... I allways thought there was a special chemistry between gretchen and noa...

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                          Working...
                          X