Lydia Bennett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lydia Bennett

Hi there, just curious if anyone knows if this model from IFM has ever done any shoots for AW.

Her name at IFM is "Lydia Bennett" although as we all know, most of the women who shoot for multiple sites such as AW, IFM, GoW and ISM use a different name for each site they shoot for, so i have no idea if this is her real name or not.

The same as i just found out today that Hanna_C from AW is indeed Cheyenne from ISM who did 6 video shoots for them, 2 of which was when she was pregnant, and were 2 of the most beautiful videos i have seen.

Anyway, back to Lydia, her latest IFM shoot was "5th Gear" and that was a really nice video where she stops on the side of the road in her car and has a moment of "reflection" during her lunch break, with cars, trucks, buses and even a kid on a bike going past her car, a really nice video, and she is amazingly sexy and beautiful as well, and i was just hoping she may also have shot video for AW as well.

Cheers

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
Working...
X