X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stunning Hannah_C

Hannah_C from AW: http://www.abbywinters.com/nude_girls/hannah_c_7

Is indeed "Cheyenne" from IFM, where she has done 6 shoots, including 2 pregnancy shoots.

The first one was titled "Up Close" which was released in 2 parts in Feb 2011, and the 2nd one was titled "Home Spun" released in 2 parts in Dec and Jan 2012, and i believe both these shoots were from 2 pregnancies, and i believe her final shoot titled "Dandeloin Wine" which was released in Feb 2012 was shot not long after giving birth the 2nd time.

I do stand to be corrected about 2 pregnancies tho, she may have shot both videos during the one pregnancy, and IFM may have chosen to release them at different times, however the release dates, being almost 1 year apart, would very much indicate to me that both videos were indeed shot during 2 pregnancies.

She is an amazingly beautiful and sexy woman, one of my favorites at IFM, but now i am curios to know her real name
    Last edited by derflapin; 10 October 2014, 03:35 PM.

Hannah C is also Cheyenne from ISM and # 1557 from BA...

So its obvious that her real name must be ..............

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
      Hannah C is also Cheyenne from ISM and # 1557 from BA...

So its obvious that her real name must be ..............
      yes, in BA she goes by a number, in ISM and IFM she is Cheyenne, but why would she call herself Hannah_C for this site, hence the reason i asked

Comment

maybe that is what the "C" stands for ?

I recall Kylie H mentioning the process of naming the models.
        By memory unless the model has a specific name they want to be known by (and it not taken) then AW will try and give the model that name, but ultimatly the names were created by someone at AWHQ, based on natationality mainly.

Sure someone at AWHQ can correct me if Im wrong.

But the result... very few if any model names on any of the ISM,IFM,AW,BA & GOW relate to their real names. (for obvious reasons)

Once again, Sure someone at AWHQ can correct me if Im wrong.

Comment

Asking for and discussing about our model's real names is not what we like very much here, we want to preserve our girl's privacy. Thread closed.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X