Reposting AW pics on Tumblr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reposting AW pics on Tumblr

A quick search and I couldn't find any discussion on this that wasn't at least 5 years old so thought I should ask:

I have a Tumblr page and would love to repost the occasional pic from AW but don't want to step on any toes or break any rules. Will someone from the AW staff let us know what the official (or unofficial) word is? I would of course leave all watermarks and only post a pic or 2 now and then.

I fall in love with almost every model and shoot I see here so love to all you girls!
    -Paula (not my real name but there you go!)

In principle, this is ok, but it really depends on the amount of images and frequency, and the context in which the media is presented. A better option is to become an affiliate, and make some money from your postings - more info on affiliates.abbywinters.com. If you choose not to becoeme an aff, please email me the address of your Tumblr, and we can speak more about it.

Comment

OK, thanks! Really more of a personal tumblr page, just a few over 500 followers last I checked, so don't know I care to make anything formal out of it. Will email.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
      Working...
      X