• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Anjali & Noor

Lesbian Sex: Anjali & Noor
    Attached Files

Noor is so beautiful, what a debut!

Comment

A great shoot from start to finish from the models interviewing each other to pleasuring each other everything just seemed so natural now I have to say I love how Noor and Anjali started off interviewing/getting to know each other that to me how it was done just seemed to flow really well and it then transitioned into the main video both girls new what each other wanted and liked and it showed just a really well done shoot all around well done ladies. Just a small side note regarding tags somehow this shoot got tagged no piercings no tatts which seems incorrect as both models have tattoos I don't no how to fix that or how it happened it just seems odd it got that tag

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
        Noor is so beautiful, what a debut!
        Anjali is so beautiful aswell, just quietly, what a debut!

Comment

This shoot flowed so smoothly and naturally, scene to scene, from the very beginning to the very end..." like butter melting on hot toast " With this being Noor's very first girl-girl experience,one could sense the anticipation and sexual built-up she exuded already in the first 3 minutes.The chemistry shared by Anjali and Noor was a special one, as was this shoot which will not be forgotten by the girls ( especially by Noor ) and members alike for quite a while, i'm sure.

Thank you Anjali and Noor and crew.

TJ xox

Comment

It's a double debut of a sort, as Anjali graces AW for the very first time, while Noor indulges in her first-ever sexual experience with a girl. Both of them are elegantly beautiful and make powerfully erotic first impressions. Anjali is so sweet and soft-spoken with a flawlessly sexy body, while Noor...actually, I could say precisely the same for her! Like TJ, I sensed Noor's pent-up anticipation to explore her sexuality, pulling Anjali's top down to admire her perfect breasts just a few minutes after they start kissing. From there, the shoot is deeply sensual as they undress and do as many beautiful things to each other as they can think of!

The oral sex Anjali and Noor share is so passionate, with the sounds of gentle licking and sucking filling the air. Although she's never gone down on a girl before, Noor proves to be an excellent lover, judging from the incredibly intense, moaning orgasms she gives Anjali, whose quietly demure demeanor falls away completely when she's being pleasured. The orgasms are followed by deep, loving kisses that show how intense their connection is. Anjali is just as talented at giving pleasure with her mouth, highlighted by the breathtaking scene of Noor having an orgasm sitting on her face, while stroking Anjali's pussy at the same time. As all the best shoots do, this on ends with the girls lovingly snuggled together in each other's arms, totally satisfied.

Looking forward to "meeting" Anjali properly in her solo, and watching her have sex with Yale and possibly others. Now that Noor has had her first girl-girl experience, I trust it won't be too long before she returns for more adventures. Anjali and Noor are very special additions to the ever-growing ranks of breathtakingly beautiful women who have shared their sexuality with AW, and we can never thank them enough for the pleasure they've given each other and all of us!

Comment

Loved the video. Gentle and slow with lots of great oral sex. I loved the little pulses that went through Noor's body when she climaxed. Hope we get to see Noor again, great debut!

Comment

Amazing shoot!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X