• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Mirai

Nude girl Mirai
    Attached Files

Hello,
    what a great image set of a very beautiful and adorable woman. Mirai, you're beautiful and very cute and you have perfect curves and rounds at the right places. The images with the bow and the kind of indian style deliver a very special atmosphere that makes this shoot a realpeace of art! You perfectly fit to this page!
    I hope that I, or should I say we, will get to see a lot more of you in the future!
    AceT

Comment

Mirai is great ! She has a magnetic personality and she is radiant with a youthful sweetness and beauty. Here innocent young girl's charming and strong-willed face is alluring me. Please, Mirai, come back !

Comment

Great set of pics from a lovely lady, can't wait for the vid.

Comment

Words fail me, she is so beautiful! She reminds me a little bit of Millie. Loved the photos of her wearing her archery gear, so cute!

Comment

After the video

Mirai ! the views you are taking, your heartiness, your motions and your body are so natural, so delightful and unique

Comment

I knew Mirai was going to make magic as soon as she stepped into the office with her bow and arrow - this is a wonderfully interesting shoot I was hanging on her every word and she is just as nice when the camera is off, what you see is who she is and who she is, is lovely.

Comment

So nice!! and original with this arrow!!!

Comment

Hiya!

I just wanted to personally thank you for your very, very kind message! It means the world to me to hear people are actually enjoying my shoot.You make me feel very welcome and believe me. You and I both are hoping that more is comīng.

XO

Mirai

Comment

My first ever message on this forum, but I felt that I had to leave a comment.

What a gorgeous young woman Mirai is. So natural, so beautifully curved and so damned pretty. Some women have 'it', and the rest of us just admire them. I'm not jealous, I'm in love!

If there isn't more of Mirai in the near future I shall be forced to sulk and eat too much chocolate.

Comment

Hi there,

I think I can fully agree that Mirai is a very beautiful and sexy girl and her good natured and warm personality is a joy to experience on video as I am admiring her shapely and perfectly proportioned body. I will also mention her lovely curly hair, her shapely breasts and her sexy pubic hair. I have already posted on her thread where she is proving a very engaging and interesting person to talk to.

I think Maisie has summed it up really nicely. It must be so nice to work with someone like Mirai who gives you that enthusiasm and reminder of why you love what you do. That's a good call Trebor, Millie was a similarly beautiful model from the Australia days of AW and just had that something which still makes her stand out in the mind today. I am happy now to say that Mirai joins the list of my recent favourites. Hope she'll come back for more as I think there's plenty still to discover about this fantastic young woman.

Stylistically this photo shoot works perfectly. She appears as if a magical fantasy character from a book, a woodland nymph or heroine complete with bow and arrow ready to save the day. Yet she's very real and very lovely.

SF

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X