X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real life couple Kenzei & Jacob

Real life couple Kenzei & Jacob
    Attached Files

I really enjoyed this photo set, especially how Kenzei kept her absolutely radiant smile throughout the whole thing. There were some amazing shots of her perfectly curved bum while Jacob penetrated her from behind. Looking forward to the video

Comment

Hi there,

I'm not huge on the girl boy shoots usually but sometimes there is a new model as fantastic as Kenzei where you know it is going to be special and just want to watch almost each thing they do.

I'm just about to say why I love Kenzei on her own solo thread. This encounter was very hot. There was also good communication and quite a lot of playfulness as Kenzei let her personality come out and was confident to vocalise her desires. It was a steamy and quite vigorous and horny sex session. Yet the romantic element was also there as they complimented each other very nicely and the communication was there. Thanks Kenzei and Jacob for sharing your awesome connection with us here.

SF

Comment

video

wow...just wow.....what a video......the closing creampie was literally like dessert! She is so hot....love that hairy muffin of hers.

Comment

Yeah, Kenzei is amazing. I really hope she might come back for more shoots with the site.

Comment

They are a lovely couple. I love the shots where she is on all fours, smiling back and presenting her sex to him.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X