X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Jada & Kenji

Lesbian Sex: Jada & Kenji
    Attached Files

The gorgeous mystery model who took darling Jada's girl virginity is finally revealed! Some of us had a hunch it would be Kenji, but it's lovely to see it confirmed by this beautiful photo. This is going to be epic!

Comment

Kenji took great care of Jada in her first lesbian experience, it was a beautiful emotional day.

Comment

Lovely shoot, and Jada's hair was indeed lovely! Also, is it just me, or does Kenji look a bit like Fenna in the still above?

Comment

Aww, this was so sweet and tender loving as Jada experienced and explored all the sensations of softness, scent and sensuous curves of another woman for the very first time.
          In her words " I couldn't have found a more perfect first time partner " The big leather chair made of an interesting prop for trying out different positions including one with Jada's back to the seat...legs up and spread apart as Kenji's gorgeous big blue-green eyes interlocked with Jada's as she fingered her towards her first orgasm...and what an orgasm it was...shaking legs apparently is normal with Jada's orgasms...( reminded me of an earlier model named Jamie ) There were some wonderful moments in this shoot and as illi45 in the above post expressed, i also loved Jada's hair and when i think about running my fingers through Kenji's beautiful long thick hair, i gives me tingling goose bumps all over and my hair stands up on the back of my neck

Thank you Kenji and Jada

TJ xox

Comment

What a sight: Kenji's soft and ardent arousal after she had encorage obedient Jara to bite here nipples

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
              Kenji took great care of Jada in her first lesbian experience, it was a beautiful emotional day.
              I'd love to know what Jada thought of having her pussy licked by a girl for the first time. How did it feel compared to with a guy?

Comment

Hi guys, thanks for all the lovely compliments I'm glad to know you enjoyed it, as I certainly loved making it!!

Johnross12 great question! I would say for the most part it isn't that different from having a guy do it, but I think that with a girl it is more gentle, at least with Kenji. Guys tend to lick hard and fast and do a lot of sucking, both on the lips and on the clit, in my experience. With Kenji, she was gentle and soft, it was very tender as well because she took more time to kiss my thighs and kiss all the places just around my pussy, like my outer labia, rather than focusing only on the pussy and clit. I would say it was a more "teasing" experience, and I must say I generally prefer when someone is a bit softer like that with my pussy, I like slow and gentle with just the right amount of pressure and Kenji did an excellent job of giving me exactly what I needed :P

Comment

Thanks Jada for your thread. You give me the prove to my own experience as a guy: If you listen to the wishes of a girl, she teaches you how to lick her; then she and you will experience a wonderful feeling.

Comment

I really got off when Jada licked Kenji's beautiful hairy armpit. I have always dreamed of having that experience. It was a beautiful expression of loving a body...

Thanks for sharing

David

Comment

This again was an inspired pairing. Kenji and Jada both have such lovely energy and they hit it off very well right from the start, especially with their warmth of personality and love of creative things. A review is coming. For now lets just say that the face sitting was obviously one of the biggest of quite a few standout moments in this encounter.

Love both these girls and will be back to fully explain why together they made some magic happen.

Thanks to Kenji and Jada for such a hot shoot, hope you enjoyed every inch of each other when you were together.

SF

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X