Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nude girl Satine (comes back) (Video only)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Satine (comes back) (Video only)

Nude girl Satine (comes back)
    Attached Files

OMFG are y'all in for a treat with this shoot! It's our longest ever, at 2 hours. And maybe the most... watchable ever, as well!

Comment

A " Naked Tuesday " afternoon with Satine & Masie as we learn some new interesting and revealing facts about Satine.

Along side of Satine's other fav. pastimes, such as her daily exercises/stretching routine...pole dancing...volunteering for.children's summer camp ..knitting crafts, we also learn she has set aside Tuesdays as " Naked Day ". .A day when she strolls around the house naked and encourages all visitors ( her friends ) to do the same,...but not essential.

We also learned:

- Her record is 5 orgasms in one session of self-pleasuring.

- Discovered in this video that she can do a mean twerk and showed Masie how.

- Her pussy has a coconut scent ( according to Masie )

- She can tie her pubes into a knot and lady-bits ( outer lips ) into a semi-knot.

- And much more.

I think this will go down as the longest interview ever by Masie, pulling out of her hat many tricks including paper clips which were strategically clipped on Satine's nipples,pubes and pussy lips...a writing pen placed under the breast, and stuck but the biggest trick was a Hitachi Magic Wand which Satine used to release by now a long suppressed orgasm...two as a matter of fact, which were intentionally interfered with by Masie to be saved for the end for the wand do it's magic.

A fun packed 2 hour Sex & Demo extravagance with the " you never know what to expect " Theme:

-
      Last edited by tjsunray; 25 October 2014, 12:52 PM.

Comment

I tried to read the bios but was told they're not included in my membership. I know I used to be able to read them. Has something changed?

Comment

Originally posted by intalam View Post
          I tried to read the bios but was told they're not included in my membership. I know I used to be able to read them. Has something changed?
          No, it's a bug. I've reported it to staff, sorry for the trouble.

Comment

This is just magical! I love whenever best friends get to play with each other, and the warm, charming rapport of beautiful AW legends Masie and Satine is simply captivating. All the giggles and genuine conversation are so special we learn all about their bodies and life experiences. The conversation at the end about how Satine discovered AW and got Masie involved is fascinating, as it traces some important moments in AW history. It's odd to imagine how different AW would be if Satine's Australian friend hadn't been a fan and encouraged her to model, leading years later to Masie becoming the driving force of so much sexiness. Of course, the shoot wraps up with Masie making her friend cum with the magic wand, then giving it to her as a gift as they embrace and Satine says something I've thought ever so many times: "This is why I love Abby Winters!" Thanks ladies!

Comment

This was fun and informational to watch I hadn't realized Satine shot for AW when they were based in Melbourne. This must have been her first solo there: http://www.abbywinters.com/nude_girls/satine_2 looks rather different there I trust the wand toy has found a good home, have fun cleaning house, heh!

Lotsa camera used in this shoot; at least one big AW camera, one Flip camera and one GoPro. Didn't know you had a GoPro masie, might want to get a headband with it.. keeps both hands free for other activities, heh. It's well shot btw, good angles, variation. Flip captures nice high quality for it's age, so now we know what it *can* shoot

This shoot reminded me a bit of the podcast shoots. I reckon Satine would be good in one of those (audio only) shoots, she seems to have interesting stories to tell.

It was a long download (4Gb HD) but sure worth it!

Comment

Originally posted by intalam View Post
                I tried to read the bios but was told they're not included in my membership. I know I used to be able to read them.
                This prolem has been fixed.

Comment

Hey everyone!
                  Ah Im super happy that this shoot has finally arrived at the world of Abby Winters!
                  It was such a fun day and Im chuffed with all your comments, thanks for all being so wonderful

I loved that our shoot felt so intimate, especially getting to spend the whole time with Masie, it felt like we were just at home having a natter and getting a little naughty hehe!
                  So its really nice to get to see and I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did!

Satine xXx

ps: I sure hope my Magic Wand has a long life span because its sure being used a lot!!!

Comment

You managed to drag yourself away from 'hoovering' long enough to pop in on the boards - I am very impressed. Missing you lovely lady this shoot was very special and it is nice to have essentially one of our logn afternoons together recorded on tape. xxx

Comment

Yes well the "hoovering" wasn't as exciting as my new shoot for Abby Winters!
                      May I hint that there might be another naughty little update on its way next month? :O:O:O
                      xx

Comment

You can indeed start hinting and by hoovering I meant 'hoovering' with your very loud new toy xxx

Comment

Haha yes it is loud... Rather hard to pretend its something else tbh!

Oh well I guess ill have to wait until someone badgers me to know what exciting scene is yet to come!

Satine xXx

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                          Working...
                          X