X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Anjali

Nude girl Anjali
    Attached Files

Anjali, thank you for the beautiful introduction to you and your life! I enjoyed hearing your many observations of a spiritual nature. It was interesting that while you felt your breasts were too small, I was gazing often at their perfect form and beauty. Size is irrelevant! They virtually glowed in the warm and flattering light of the video. I am looking forward to devoting time to your other shoots!

Comment

Thank you Simono! I am relieved to know that my solo video was enjoyable. I feel shy about how it may be perceived by the members, but I am confident in my love and trust that my heart is seen!

Comment

Hi Anjali! I really loved watching your videos. I love the girl/girl video as it lets me see you being romantic with another girl, which I really like. I think your breast are perfect, I like them small. Thank you so much for sharing your body with us. You made me very happy!!(and very hard too) lol One thing I really enjoy is looking at a girl's anus while I masturbate, so I am glad I got to see yours. Hope you don't mind me looking. lol Again, thanks for everything, and I am really glad you are part of this community.

Comment

Hi Anjali...your shoot got me quite "un-centered" - - but in a good way! please show us more!!!

Comment

Hullo Anjali,really enjoyed the interaction and your lovely body in the live chat session,hope there will be more?

Comment

Originally posted by Anjali View Post
              Thank you Simono! I am relieved to know that my solo video was enjoyable. I feel shy about how it may be perceived by the members, but I am confident in my love and trust that my heart is seen!
              Hey Anjali,

I loved your solo shoot and loved even more the passion and sensuality you showed with Yale in your girl girl shoot together. I'm glad you have done one or two more girl girl shoots and hope for another solo maybe too.

You've said it so nicely Anjali in your words above, you are beautiful and lovely in face, body and also mind and you have a lovely spirit and warmth which comes across in the videos.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X