Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The best video screenshot :)

Hi everyone,

I think the image below (if I have worked out how to include it correctly in this post) is one of my all time favourite moments on AbbyWinters (thanks Kenji!)

Does anyone else have a favourite picture?

John.
    Attached Files

Damn...that looks like some good eats! :-)

Comment

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I can't stop laughing at this epic screen shot! HAHAHAHAHA! THAT FACE! God, if only I could send that as a birthday card saying "I hope your day was as good as mine"...
      John, thank you so much for this. You've made my night.

Kenji xX

Comment

Screenshot from Ophelia's vid...

One-on-one with Nature.

Click image for larger version

Name:	vlcsnap-2015-04-05-09h55m03s229.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	115.5 KB
ID:	647618

Comment

Originally posted by wolfgangbuster29 View Post
          Screenshot from Ophelia's vid...

One-on-one with Nature.

[ATTACH]38090[/ATTACH]
          Hahahhaha This made me have a good laugh! such a good shot :P thank you wolfgangbuster29 for brightening up my day! actually can't control my laughter such a funny pose ! I wonder what I was pointing to ?? :0 Anyway it was such a fun shoot, Not everyday you get to masturbate on a blow up thong and almost get caught by passers by. I swear one of the guys that drove by on the road near me, gave me a wave !

Comment

Originally posted by OpheliaAW View Post
            Hahahhaha This made me have a good laugh! such a good shot :P thank you wolfgangbuster29 for brightening up my day! actually can't control my laughter such a funny pose ! I wonder what I was pointing to ?? :0 Anyway it was such a fun shoot, Not everyday you get to masturbate on a blow up thong and almost get caught by passers by. I swear one of the guys that drove by on the road near me, gave me a wave !
            Omigosh, Ophe was that you I saw there as I was driving by that day? heh-heh Just kidding. But wouldn't that've been a hoot if I was the one in that car.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfgangbuster29 View Post
              Omigosh, Ophe was that you I saw there as I was driving by that day? heh-heh Just kidding. But wouldn't that've been a hoot if I was the one in that car.
              I knew that I had see you somewhere before that would have been a laugh ! If only it were true, maybe one day the guy that drove by me will come onto this forum and find me ! hahaha you're a funny one woldgangbuster29 thankyou again for making my day :3

xxxx

Comment

Originally posted by OpheliaAW View Post
                I knew that I had see you somewhere before that would have been a laugh ! If only it were true, maybe one day the guy that drove by me will come onto this forum and find me ! hahaha you're a funny one woldgangbuster29 thankyou again for making my day :3

xxxx

My pleasure, Ophie.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X