One of the best shoots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of the best shoots

I think this is one of the finest shoots in the Abbywinters collection. http://www.abbywinters.com/girl_girl...iandra_katya_y. The lighting was wonderful with shades and highlights accentuating all the beauty of the two models. The effect was both very sexy and very erotic and was, interestingly, produced without any of the super-close-up shots that are commonly used nowadays.

Does anyone know who the videographer was or how the lighting effect was produced?

Would like to see more shoots like this!

I think it was shot by Susie and Verity. No clue how the lighting was done, there was very little that I know

How did you find this rather old shoot btw ?

Comment

How did you find this rather old shoot btw ?
      Thanks for the info Frans.
      Not sure if you mean how did I discover it or what did I think of it technically so I'll answer both!
      I was browsing and found Katya's first solo. She was so interesting I searched for all her shoots.
      The quality is not as good as the new videos of course and I think it was a little over long, could have done with a bit more editing. Perhaps with the new cameras this sort of shoot would look a lot better. Would definitely like to see more like this, even if only on the basis of adding some variety. By the way, I'm not a fan of super-close-ups - more happy with T2 1/2 (less graphic, more erotic) - though that probably puts me in the minority?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
      Working...
      X