X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Renae D & Yara

Lesbian Sex: Renae D & Yara
    Attached Files

I loved the photos at the beginning of Renae gently touching Yara, and the cheeky expression on her face when she started slowly undressing Yara. Great to have Renae back!

Comment

Some nice pics towards the end of the set as well btw Creative use of stairs, must have been a nice view from Renae's point-of-view up.. She can roll up quite nice, cute little pretzel http://www.abbywinters.com/girl_girl...nae_d_yara_229

Video goes up tomorrow I think, should be fun! Hope you had as much fun as you anticipated given your little crush Renae, by the looks of it Yara was quite enjoying herself

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
        I loved the photos at the beginning of Renae gently touching Yara, and the cheeky expression on her face when she started slowly undressing Yara. Great to have Renae back!
        You know I'm feeling naughty when I just can't stop biting my lip!

Originally posted by Frans View Post
        Some nice pics towards the end of the set as well btw Creative use of stairs, must have been a nice view from Renae's point-of-view up.. She can roll up quite nice, cute little pretzel http://www.abbywinters.com/girl_girl...nae_d_yara_229

Video goes up tomorrow I think, should be fun! Hope you had as much fun as you anticipated given your little crush Renae, by the looks of it Yara was quite enjoying herself
        Omigosh, that girl did a number on me. You'll see in the vid!

Comment

Wow I think this might be one of my favorite shoots ever on this site both of them looked and sounded like they were having the time of their lives. Wish I could give more useful feedback to have more videos that enjoyable but the best I can do is just say "like this one"

Comment

"That girl is pure sex to me," Renae said of Yara a few months ago, before they'd even met and Renae was just a fan of Yara's shoots. Now they've gotten together for an incredibly hot girl-girl, and Renae's description is more apt than ever. Yara was relentless in stroking and rubbing Renae, refusing to stop until she'd been given as much pleasure as she could handle...and more! "I can't take any more," Renae moaned with Yara's fingers deep in her pussy and her bum, but Yara knew better. With a devilishly sweet grin on her face, she kept going until Renae had an earthshaking orgasm, her beautiful face flushed with ecstasy.

Yara is so adept at taking the lead and giving pleasure that it makes it even more lovely when she lies back and surrenders to her bliss under her partners' touch. Renae does such a lovely job of licking and rubbing that when Yara cums, her pleasure appears mixed with disbelief. She doesn't lose a step after, bending Renae over over the stairs and giving her another incredible orgasm. Selflessly, Renae responds by telling Yara: "You've done too much work today! I want to make you cum all on my own." And that she does, using her thigh to pleasure Yara, as they look into each other's eyes, Yara telling her new friend "You're so pretty!"

This is a joyful, lovely sexual encounter, like all the shoots by Renae, our sexy friend from the boards making a highly-anticipated return to Abbyland, and Yara, who's quickly established herself as an AW superstar. I hope having sex with her model-crush was everything Renae hoped for, and it looks like it was. I hope maybe someday Yara will join us on the boards to tell us what she thought of pairing up with someone who is such a fan of her previous shoots. Thanks girls!

Comment

Yara And Renae Are.....Awesome Together !...The moment has finally arrived for Renae as another shoot with one of her girl crushes has been realized. It must have been her fingertip sensitivity therapy at the start that set the mood and send spine-tingling " Willies " up and down Yara's body'...( it sure made my willie stand with attention )

It didn't take long for the magic to rub off on each other, exchanging two intense orgasm each. Renae's first came with the instruction ( to Yara's surprise ) to finger both her anus and pussy simultaneously. With Yara's leg-shaking first orgasm she commented afterwards " everything is really blue ' to which Renae replied " welcome back "...( blue as in abbyland blue )

Who would of thought that this sweet, innocent looking accordion player named Yara who we were first introduced to in her first shoot six months ago would dominate the g/g shoots to the extent that she has...congrats Yara.

TJ xox...Thank you Ladies
              Last edited by tjsunray; 2 November 2014, 04:16 PM.

Comment

this is a 3 alarm fire!!! these women are sooo hot separate...put them together...combustion!!!!! kudos...I have to pace my self....I wanna wait to watch it when I can give it well deserved "focus and attention"!!!

Comment

So glad to see Renae D back again. As for Yara, I'm not even close to bored of her. I'm just loving the continuing adventures of this sexy and intriguing young Dutch lady who has her own style going on. Each new encounter brings a slightly new perspective on this incredibly vibrant girl.

I will write a proper review but I just did a long one for another shoot so will have to wait.

SF

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X