Moaning in the videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moaning in the videos

What do the girls moan loudly in their videos? A lot of the early Abby videos didn't have it, and the girls I've been with didn't moan, so it strikes me as acting or drama and not real.

It's different with every person... I tend to moan loudly and I have many friends that do too, it's not acting, just a different way of living it.

Comment

Some of the girls I've been with did moan by subdued voice or very laudly, others didn't moan.

Comment

I think these things tend to go in cycles and they also depend on the situation. For example in England I lived in a row of back to back terrace houses with paper thin walls so if I made any noise at all during sex, three sets of neighbours would instantly hear, so during those days I would do my best to have sex with the mute button firmly switched to on. These days I live in a space where no one can really hear so I feel more comfortable letting the natural sounds that my body wants to express out during sex.

Personally I don't think it is too large a stretch to then jump with the same principle to social ideals. Since abbywinters beginings social acceptance of female sexual needs and wants have really developed - look at all the sex toy parties and female targeted sex toy shops. We had sex in the City pass through our TV during this time and everything has really pointed in the direction of it's ok ladies, you are allowed to feel horny and wnat to have sex and assert your needs, wants and desires in your love making as well. So with that as a back context I can see how the next generation of woman may not share in the same hang ups that may have kept some of us a little shy and quite about expressing our joy in our bodies as some of the freeer woman I have been meetign recently through abbywinters do with such innocent open joy.

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
          I think these things tend to go in cycles and they also depend on the situation. For example in England I lived in a row of back to back terrace houses with paper thin walls so if I made any noise at all during sex, three sets of neighbours would instantly hear, so during those days I would do my best to have sex with the mute button firmly switched to on. These days I live in a space where no one can really hear so I feel more comfortable letting the natural sounds that my body wants to express out during sex.

Personally I don't think it is too large a stretch to then jump with the same principle to social ideals. Since abbywinters beginings social acceptance of female sexual needs and wants have really developed - look at all the sex toy parties and female targeted sex toy shops. We had sex in the City pass through our TV during this time and everything has really pointed in the direction of it's ok ladies, you are allowed to feel horny and wnat to have sex and assert your needs, wants and desires in your love making as well. So with that as a back context I can see how the next generation of woman may not share in the same hang ups that may have kept some of us a little shy and quite about expressing our joy in our bodies as some of the freeer woman I have been meetign recently through abbywinters do with such innocent open joy.
          You are probably right Masie, to some extent. For me, I just cannot be quiet. If I HAVE to be quiet for some reason, I usually end up making this really high pitched squeak sound or end up breathing super loud as well. The noise just has to come out somewhere. I've had guys try to cover my mouth or cover me with pillows to try to mute out the sounds (in situations where we were trying to be clandestine). I don't even realize how loud I am being. Afterwards I'll be like, "I did good right? I was quiet?" The answer is always "uhhhh...no."

To me its like the difference between people who smack their toe and don't make a sound and then those of us who go "FUCK!!!" intense sensation = intense sound

Comment

I agree Renae. I can never be quiet either.. I don't want to be quiet for neighbors either because that would mean I would have to think about my neighbors when having sex.. that is the last thing I want to do.. I just want to feel and be in the moment and that makes my body react in several ways, including the noises I make :P I'm not doing it for anyone else but myself XXX Noa

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
              lol. that reminds me of a work conference I went to years ago, when we all stayed at some budget hotel overnight. My room turned out to be next to my then line manager's, who was a very prim and proper spinsterish lady in her early 40s... only at 1 am I was woken up by the sound of her having rather loud and exciting sex with a bloke whose voice I recognised as having done one of the presentations! Initially when you wake up you're like 'uhhh, what the..?' but then I was really turned on... but I didn't want to make any sound myself because then she would know that I'd heard her, and that might have been embarrassing.

Certainly thought of her in a very different way after that though!

Comment

Well, even if I'm not a girl, I guess it's different for everyone, depending on the situation, mood, health, and so on...
                It's not unusual for a "quiet" woman to moan during an intense orgasm, or being sometimes silent for a "loud" female...

If we were able to observe a girl, masturbating and having orgasms during 1 or 2 years (or more) every week, I suppose we could see and hear many different kind of orgasms: gasping, moaning, arching, open mouth, pillow biting...or nothing.

Comment

Some of my male partners have been quiet, and while it's a little disappointing I just accept it as their natural tendency and have learned to savour every little sound they make

For me, I guess it depends on a lot of factors and is sort of unpredictable. I feel like I used to be a lot louder a few years ago and I'm starting to wonder if that was because I felt more like I was 'putting on a show' for my partner rather than actually being in the moment with them. But then sometimes I can still be really loud. I definitely think it depends on the setting! I don't care so much about neighbours, but I would't want to make things awkward with a roommate. Though I've really never minded hearing my roommates have sex

Comment

[QUOTE=Mila;424658]Some of my male partners have been quiet, and while it's a little disappointing I just accept it as their natural tendency and have learned to savour every little sound they make

J needed a heaps of years to learn I haven't to be quiet, but to relax, to relish and to moan.

Comment

I think maybe the tendency to be quiet comes from years of guys conditioning themselves to keep quiet when masturbating :P

Comment

Originally posted by Mila View Post
                        I think maybe the tendency to be quiet comes from years of guys conditioning themselves to keep quiet when masturbating :P
                        The only way I know my girlfriend is having an orgasm is when her vagina clamps down on me because she is quiet.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X