• Show
Clear All

Nude girl Hania

Nude girl Hania
    Attached Files

I love Hania! She is so sweet! Can't wait to see her upcoming shoots

Comment

New Model Hania

Simply wonderful! I hope it's not too long before we see more shoots with this lovely young woman.
      Really good video Misha!

Comment

I'm very pleased to read that! (blushing: )

Comment

Originally posted by Anjali View Post
          I love Hania! She is so sweet! Can't wait to see her upcoming shoots
          Likewise, Darling ! Looking at your shoots with an unceasing delight and joy! Can't wait to see our 'pillow fairy tale' shoot ! kisses x

Comment

Originally posted by Hania View Post
            Likewise, Darling ! Looking at your shoots with an unceasing delight and joy! Can't wait to see our 'pillow fairy tale' shoot ! kisses x
            Oh? You did more fun shoots? Good to know

This was a fun shoot, lotsa talking which I like. Very good English btw! I was wondering how you managed to read anything in the book while on the rocking chair. The chair was most definitely rocking back and forth Hope you do some more shoots with

You mentioned doing dancing and specifically belly-dancing, have you seen this shoot? http://www.abbywinters.com/girl_girl...ydancing_girls
            (the closest shoot to some form of match would be; http://www.abbywinters.com/girl_girl...restling_girls lotsa gorgeous girls to look at, heh)

Btw. yes you do look beautiful in your shoot and I'm pretty sure you had fun.. so that's goal accomplished ;-)

Comment

yes yes, there is a double intimate moments video coming, I'm not sure when tho, but it's a funny one and quite original! (getting curious? good!: )

reading and swinging wasn't a big deal, rather swinging WHILE playing with myself turn out a bit tricky: ) But I enjoy a small dose of adrenaline while pleasing myself.

wow, this belly-dancing video and wretsling session are amazing, I like the vibe and how it is all unforced, light and fun. Unfortunately I did my belly dancing course ages ago and didn't practice properly since then, so I'm nowhere close to a pro : P but I still enjoy occasionally shaking my hips and bum to a fun, sensual music, mainly electronic, but I have a big weakness for the Italo Disco,(specially 'cosmic' stuff) its crazy, totally irresistible, no way I will stay still while there is a "Spacer woman" on (I'm aware that this might seem completly silly) It is one of the things that move me and takes me to another dimension, turn me on and even gets me touchy-feely.. (imagining I'm an heart-broken disco alien ; )

Comment

Those shoots are known as 'girl fun' shoots, group shoots (nude only) , you can browse them looking like so; http://www.abbywinters.com/amateurs/...nude+girls+fun

With or without practice I'm sure people enjoy seeing you shaking your hips and bum around

Comment

Hi Hania! I just watched your video and I think you are absolutely gorgeous. You seem so fun and energetic, I think I could really get along with you! I know your "perfect date" you described was with a guy, but I would love to take you to a boxing match. Then afterwards we can go to a strip club together and BOTH get up and dance on the pole! I used to actually work in a strip club, so I could teach you a few moves

Comment

just now got an occasion to check out whats going on at AW site and oh, I'm so pleased to read your txt! Please don't bother with the 'guy' thing in my perferct date description, I'm just not used to attention of the hot, smart girls (even tho I would love to, like, you have no idea!) but totally falled in love with your version of that perfect date! I would love to learn some moves, yes! you will probably end up Lol'ing hard at my clumsy attempts, just warning I wonder how I could make up for such sexy-sensual lesson.. I'm sure I will find the way.. definitely thru a pleasure :P

Comment

The newly added SQ MP4 version is only 86 MB and cuts off after about 11 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by dropshop View Post
                        The newly added SQ MP4 version is only 86 MB and cuts off after about 11 minutes.
                        Yeah, it's a bit short Will ask HQ to get it fixed (HD1080 as well, same problem)

(edit to add; this problem has been fixed)

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X