Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Anjali & Yale

Attached Files

Originally posted by Frans View Post
    D~R~O~O~L!!! lovely......just lovely.....thank you ladies

Comment

Is it just me but it seems the "Flash player" is not working on this shoot at the moment, Frans can you please get someone to have a look at it. Thanks

Looking forward to seeing this one, think they may a great pairing.

Comment

Wow, this was an amazingly intense shoot with two beautiful women. Yale and Anjali may have set the record for most different positions and locations in a girl-girl, making love on the bed, against the wall, on a stepstool and in a chair, with 69, tribbing, face-sitting and laying back receiving oral, both in "missionary" and twisted into adventurous, folded-up positions. There are just so many gorgeous orgasms from both sweet ladies, who clearly adored making each other feel good. The shooters deserve a bonus for working so hard to capture all the action in this one!

You could tell something special was on the way when they were both started sucking each others' nipples and reaching between their legs just a few second into the video. As Anjali tells us, this is her first time with a girl in six years, and it seems like she had six years worth of fantasies she wanted to fulfill with Yale. Judging from Anjali's subsequent incredible shoot with Noor, she still had lots of other ideas for sexy things to do in the very impressive number of other girl-girls she experienced in Amsterdam. Can't wait to see what she got up to, as well as more from the beautiful Yale. Hopefully, it won't be another year-plus before Yale visits AW again!

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
          Is it just me but it seems the "Flash player" is not working on this shoot at the moment, Frans can you please get someone to have a look at it. Thanks
          All three vids play in flashplayer for me, could you specify problem vid and the quality you're attempting to play? Also the error you get, if any.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
            All three vids play in flashplayer for me, could you specify problem vid and the quality you're attempting to play? Also the error you get, if any.
            All fixed now, thanks Frans ... It was automatically going to download option, not play.

All seems to be fixed so now I must go and watch it

AFTER SHOOT: Well... I have seen it now and WELL worth the wait... super hot and full on action the girls hardly took a breath, although at some stages it seemed that Yale must be able to breath through her ears
            Last edited by mrpinkeyes; 10 November 2014, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Hi there,

This was ridiculously sexy. Easily one of my recent favourites. Lets take a closer look at things.

THE GIRLS:

Yale returns and I don't know what has happened since her previous appearances. Yes she's the same beautiful blonde Dutch girl with a delicious body, pretty eyes and lovely smile. Her girl girl shoots were very sexy before, yet she seems supercharged in this one and so enthusiastic. I don't know if she was just mega horny and eager to get back into the ways of lady loving. Yale seemed really full of lust and passion for Anjali from the start of this video. She sure made up for being away for a while. Simply fantastic, I hope she does some more shoots as she was just amazing and such a great partner for Anjali's first time due to her nice warm and friendly personality.

Anjali was a lovely contrast with her dark hair, tanned skin and sumptuous body. Again it was amazing how passionate and fully she dived into pleasuring Yale, seeing as this was her first time on camera and for a while with a woman.

THE CONNECTION:

Together the desire the girls had for each other made for a shoot that was intensely erotic and passionate. The pairing was also inspired because the personalities were very compatible and Yale is one of those people who is perfect to introduce a new model into the delights of girl on girl action. It's nice how the girls were reading and paying attention to each other's body language.

MY FAVOURITE THINGS:

Lots of yummy oral sex, this shoot was just fantastic for me as a lover of cunnilingus, especially when it is enthusiastically performed. Together with some hot finger work this was so hot to watch. The different positions they got into to pleasure each other with tongues and fingers was also fantastic. They kept on taking turns and I loved how they kept up the energy and desire whilst at the same time the sensuality and taking their time to explore was also there.

Also I'm a lover of pubic hair on a woman and it was so great to see the lovely Yale now complete with her sexy bush for this shoot and Anjali's dark pubes are also hot. I loved it.

VIDEOGRAPHY:

The location, a bed in the middle of the room, was perfect. It allowed the camerapeople to move around and as a result we almost always got a good view of the action. Not sequences obscured by arms and legs in the way or looking at the back of someones head for ages. It is frustrating when there's some hot oral or fingering going on and you don't get a good perspective on it. In this one there was a nice variety of angles and you could always see what was going on. Also the girls used the space in the room to get into some nice different positions which each offered a slightly different sensation and perspective for the girls as well as the viewer. It was nice to watch them pleasure each other whilst lying on the bed, sitting and evening standing in Yale's case. The only thing I would say is don't be afraid of the close up occasionally as it is really hot and at times also quite informative to see exactly what those tongues and fingers are doing. Doesn't have to be constant zooms but a few sequences are nice. I like variety though and it is good that the AW cameras also give us plenty of the full overview with both girls in shot too because seeing the reaction of the person being pleasured is hot too.

SWEATYFOX SAYS:

This was one of the hottest girl girls I have seen recently on the site. Yale comes back like a woman on heat and throws herself into this shoot. This is probaby her most passionate yet. It's lovely to see her back with renewed enthusiasm, looking as sexy as I remember her and with her warm, communicative and supportive personality she was the perfect partner for Anjali. As for Anjali, I didn't expect her to be this passionate and confident in her first shoot. Both women seemed to know exactly what they wanted to do to each other and made the most of this chance to explore and pleasue one another. They also seemed to read perfectly each other's body language and know when to be passionate, then slow it a bit and be a bit more sensual and then suddenly ramp up the passion again. I recommend this as an example of just how hot an AW girl girl encounter can be when everything seems to come together perfectly from the pairing to the videographers efforts. Thank you so much to the girls for sharing this, I hope it was as amazing for you both as it looked to me.

Comment

Sweaty Fox thank you so much for such a well worded and details over view of why you loved this incredible shoot so much. it is not only great praise for the lovely ladies to take away but it also has some useful things we can try and incorporate in future shoots as well. xxx

Comment

Sweaty Fox said it all. I couldn't agree more. I just want to add that it is great to see Yale back again. I can not get enough of her beautiful eyes, smile and intense orgasms. Anjali is beautiful, sexy and so sweet. Thank you ladies for the great performance.

Comment

This was amazing!!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X