Girls and their girls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Girls and their girls

Just for once I thought I’d ask a more philosophical question!
    There are hundreds of girl-girl videos listed on the site but only 40 “girls with their boyfriends”, a smallish number in comparison but not unsurprising for obvious reasons. What intrigues me is that there is only one I’ve found (pretty old too) of “girls with their girlfriends”. It seems most models are bi-sexual to some extent, ranging from the slightly curious to those obviously eager to engage with other girls. However it seems that there are very few exclusively lesbian models and this I find quite surprising in view of the care that AW takes with their models and the environment it provides. Of these few I don’t think there’s one who has persuaded their partner in front of the camera, unlike those with male partners. As I’m not of the “correct sex” to figure this one out I thought I’d ask those who are for their opinion.
    Please feel free to help enlighten me!

“girls with their girlfriends” isn't tagged by staff as “girls with their boyfriends” is ('cos it is a section). It's quite possible some girl/girl shoots have been with girlfriends. There have been some shoots of girls who became girlfriends *after* a shoot, but that's not your question (and there are some shoots of models who I think are/were girlfriends in real life but it feels rude to guess)

I thought Katy had done a scene with her girlfriend at the time, but she didn't. Both were on the site but seems they didn't do a scene together. She talked about it on forum.

Comment

I can't speak for why there aren't more videos with real-life lesbian couples. I'm quite sure it's something AW would be interested in doing more. It just seems like it isn't as common for models to volunteer to shoot with their female partners for whatever reason. When it does happen, it is very special and lovely, and I can only think of two: Marietta and Sabina and Jennifer and Tamara.

There have been a few models who have mentioned they are exclusively lesbian, but didn't do a shoot with a girl they were in a relationship with. Mia comes to mind, and she was very happy to do make love to girls she met through AW.

Comment

Originally posted by massfan3 View Post
        There have been a few models who have mentioned they are exclusively lesbian, but didn't do a shoot with a girl they were in a relationship with. Mia comes to mind, and she was very happy to do make love to girls she met through AW.
        Mia was/is also bisexual, there was a very sexy shoot on another site where she's having sex with a guy. I don't know if it was a boyfriend though.

Comment

I thought Katy had done a scene with her girlfriend at the time, but she didn't. Both were on the site but seems they didn't do a scene together. She talked about it on forum.
          I think Katy, like most of the models is bi-sexual. Perhaps one reason for there being so few exclusively lesbian models is that their partners are less prepared to accept them "working" with other girls than boyfriends are - probably not an unreasonable attitude to adopt!
          Two models I can think of who are openly lesbian are Amy J and Navah. While Amy only shot solos and DIMs Navah also did T3's. I think she may also have done a shoot for GOW with her real-life partner, under the name of Alma, though not sure of this.
          As I said, it would be interesting to get opinions from some of the models and/or female staff on this.

Comment

I think two rather large assumptions are being made here and that is that if a model identifies as being a lesbian she will 1, have a girl friend and 2 that girl friend will also want to work with abbywinters. I am not sure we can make assumptions regarding a persons sexual identification based on which abby winters shoot she may or may not have done and with who.

I always love working with real life partners, be they male and female or female and female - Marietta and Sabina M was a great example of how much further a person can let go when they have the deep trust of a long term relationship.

In short I suppose it might sound a little lame as arguments go but we will continue to seek out new models who want to work with us and will continue to work with them to find out what types of shoots they feel they would enjoy trying.

Comment

I think two rather large assumptions are being made here and that is that if a model identifies as being a lesbian she will 1, have a girl friend and 2 that girl friend will also want to work with abbywinters.
              Hi Masie
              I agree that these views are wrong but I wasn't really assuming anything when I started the thread. It was only that I found it slightly surprising that so few of the hundreds of models on the site are exclusively lesbian, so I thought I'd see if anyone had a theory or two as to why this was so. As I mentioned in my first post it would be a certain bet that AW offers a far more friendly and comfortable environment than any other site for lesbian girls who wish to model.
              Not that their sexuality in any way makes a difference - all the models are wonderful!
              By the way, it was so lovely to see you in front of the camera again.
              Last edited by boomertoo; 11 November 2014, 04:59 AM.

Comment

Thankls boomertoo

I hope I didn't come across as aggressive (the worry always with the written word) I didn't think anyone was being disrespectuful of hurtful I was just adding in my thoughts to the conversaition as I think based on the evidence of abby shoots alone I don't know if you can always bookmark a models sexual preferences.

As a photographer I am just happy we have so many lovely open ladies what ever they like to do under the bed sheets at home

Comment

I think it is lovely that AW provides the chance for girls who want to explore their sexuality and attraction to woman, a supportive and encouraging environment to do so. It's great when you read some of the models forums posts and find out what a good experience it has been for them. How nice it must be if you are a girl who wants to have these experiences, knowing that your partner is feeling the same way and not have the daunting prospect of should I approach her or not, like you might in a bar or pub. Reading Noa's recent reply to me on her thread about how she feels about it and the way the sexual tension and excitement builds before each of her shoots made me very happy. My enjoyment of the girl girl shoots and videos comes from the girls enjoyment of each other and I have learned a lot about women and their sexuality at the same time as getting very severely turned on by these.

SF

Comment

I hope I didn't come across as aggressive
                    Masie: I'm trying to imagine you in aggressive mode but.....no, can't stretch my imagination that far!

Sweatyfox: absolutely agree with everything you said.

Comment

Sweatyfox that was beautifully put (as always) you really captured what abbywinters is all about and indeed why I enjoy shooting any two people together here as you get to see peoples joy as they explore things at their own speed in a safe place and it is especially enjoyable when people get to experience anything for the very first time.

Boomertoo I am mostly a very non aggressive person but you should see me when the last chocolate goes missing

Comment

Originally posted by boomertoo View Post
                        Masie: I'm trying to imagine you in aggressive mode but.....no, can't stretch my imagination that far!
                        Originally posted by masie View Post

Boomertoo I am mostly a very non aggressive person but you should see me when the last chocolate goes missing
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	awpotd-2012-12-26-ams.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	70.2 KB
ID:	647370

Sorry Masie !....I didn't know it was your last piece of chocolate !....you usually keep a good supply hidden in the back of the shooter's van.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X