X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Backstage: 448

Backstage: 448
    Attached Files

Equipment looks quite intimidating from that angle I'm assuming Masie is holding a photo-camera, but why does it have extra equipment connected like it's from the Borg or something? You don't need *that* much cables to trigger a flash I think???? Got view this set fully then.. heh.
    (hehe, Claudia in the profile pic on shootpage, she looks rather happy with big boobies in her hands;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
      Equipment looks quite intimidating from that angle I'm assuming Masie is holding a photo-camera, but why does it have extra equipment connected like it's from the Borg or something? You don't need *that* much cables to trigger a flash I think???? Got view this set fully then.. heh.
      (hehe, Claudia in the profile pic on shootpage, she looks rather happy with big boobies in her hands;-)
      I guess this photo camera is used for video recording, that's why it's equipped with a video viewfinder.

Lxm

Comment

'Equipment looks quite intimidating from that angle' THATAS WHAT SHE SAID !!!!!

Yes Luxman is correct the Canons we favor for our stills work also have excellent video quality and the extra equipment attached in this image are a view finder screen and various sound cables.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
        Working...
        X