X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Gala & Renae D

Lesbian Sex: Gala & Renae D
    Attached Files

Very sexy stills from these super-cute girls. I especially loved when Renae was sitting on Gala's face, so hot. I'll post more after the video, which looks very sensual in the preview.

For now, I'd like to thank AW for another installment in the relatively rare, but always exciting, series of all-American girl-girl shoots. This one joins Gala & Dannah, Brooklyn & Poppy and Kara & Annabelle, excellent company indeed. Soon Anjali & Gala will be on the list, and maybe a shoot with Jada will get in there as well one day. Every single AW girl-girl is amazing, but there's always something special for us Americans when our countrywomen are involved. (Honorable mention to the all-Canadian Mila & Sasha!)

Comment

Back again after the sizzling hot video. The girls look very pretty together and were both so passionately dedicated to giving each other pleasure. Lots of lusciously passionate oral and deep, determined stroking lead to wonderful orgasms with sweet kisses afterwards. They were both on the same wavelength on lots of ways. They each have a way of panting and breathing deeply while they are stroking their partner, and it's just lovely to see that they enjoy giving pleasure almost as much as getting it. At the same time, they are both nicely vocal about saying what they need and how they feel while receiving: "Keep going!" "That feels so nice!" Renae's orgasm is absolutely incredible, as she throws her beautifully flushed face way back, lovely breasts bouncing as moans of ecstasy filling the air. Gala looks equally intense when she cums, her cute, petite frame writhing under Renae's talented fingers and mouth.

Their bodies contrast in the nicest way, with Renae's bright strawberry blond hair and curves (especially in the hot face-sitting!) matching up wonderfully with Gala's perky breasts and jet-black locks. Thanks to Masie for inviting the girls to show off and touch their gorgeous pubic hair side-by-side in the after video. Not only is it informative, as we learn that different colored hair feels equally soft, it looks super-sexy and cute. Excellent shoot ladies!

Comment

I think in my next life time i'd like to come back as a woman just to be able to experience all the sensations that come with a full-blown orgasm.

Renae had me almost on the edge of my chair again rooting and cheering her on like watching the final match of a championship sporting event

....C'mon...yes...yes !...you can do it !...Now...NOW !!....YAAAAAY !!!!...you did it !...Sweet little Gala's persistence finally paid off and then had to do it all over again when it was Gala's turn. .....I think Texas and the " What a burger " won this game

Thank you Ladies

TJ xox

Comment

Gala and Lulu, both love to cum. That would be perfection especially as a DIM

Comment

I love Gala's petite breasts, and especially seeing Renae sucking on them.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X