• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video masturbation: Beatrix & Jada

Video masturbation: Beatrix & Jada
    Attached Files

Hey there,

I am going to set aside some time to watch this one properly as there's quite a long build up to the action. However knowing AW there will be a nice payoff, there's usually an extra erotic charge to a shoot where the sexual tension builds through words as well as actions.

Jada is simply wonderful and I know I have to check this one out so she can amaze me once again with her sexy ways. It is lovely also to make the acquaintance of Beatrix and I will let you know how good this is once I've watched it.

Thanks.

SF

Comment

I'll have to go back later to watch so much of the sweet buildup conversation between these two adorable girls, but the masturbation was extremely sexy. I love how enthralled Jada is by Beatrix's amazing boobs, she just can't enough of cuddling them, and we can all relate. Lovely feverish stroking builds to pretty orgasms that present an interesting contrast. Beatrix is a bit quiet when she cums, but her flushed face shows how good she feels, while Jada, as always, fills the room with extraordinarily sexy moans of ecstasy. I'm glad they got to play together. It seems like they really hit it off. Thanks ladies!

Comment

Great rapport between Beatrix & Jada. I love to listen to the conversation if they are as free flowing and natural as it is in this shoot. This one lasted 28 min. before all the clothes were removed...not quite as long as the record set to date by Claudia & Caisa's almost 39 min.All this makes of great listening entertainment plus, knowing that towards the end the best is still yet to cum...come.

Thank you Jada and Beatrix.

TJ xox

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
        Working...
        X